• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2024 Transfer Thread.

Che Adams to Torino seems to be a thing so I don't think he's coming here

It's not just attitude with him. Don't get me wrong, he has a stinking attitude and he's a right fucking prick.

He is a SHIT footballer though. Those saying they'd give him a go haven't watched him.

I think he has ability and could thrive under GON. For me it is all about what O’Neill thinks in terms of both attitude and ability. Whatever Gaz decides is fine by me.

I think he has ability and could thrive under GON. For me it is all about what O’Neill thinks in terms of both attitude and ability. Whatever Gaz decides is fine by me.
If you were talking about Podence, then I'd say I disagree, but can get behind the general thrust of what you are saying. However for someone who had disrespected the club and by association the fans as much as Guedes has there shouldn't be a way back and GON shouldn't have a say in that.

Looks like Chelsea are trying to get rid of chalobah. He could be alright for us.

Guedes probably has 1% chance of staying. GON makes a big thing about the atmosphere at the club, so as long as he isn't a dick he will be part of the early stages of pre season. Think he will want to avoid bomb squad scenario's although Guedes will be kicking a ball around with Silva when we bugger off to the US.

What’s the chat with Fabio. Is he even at Compton? If so is he with the kids?

Considering they didn't take up a fairly small option to purchase him and would have made a tidy sum from their European success, I think that he may be waiting a while.

If he really wants the move we'll cave. We won't want him around and if his view is there or nowhere he'll get his move and they'll save a million or so. We'll square it with if we hadn't extended him he'd be leaving on a free

Last edited:
We have spent waaaaay too much time discussing Che Adams on here, flowing from - he is shit, into well surely better than an 18 year old or 2 & back to he is shit and onto will do as a squad player but not a first choice. Well officially joined Torino so can have a year off talking about him before we are linked again after he has scored 3 goals in Italy...

Back