• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2024 Transfer Thread.

I like Anel...

Great on my FM23 save 😂

Sander Berge anyone? At least according to anonymous Twitter users…

Last edited:
Selling some of our first choice players for good money is fine . .as long as we replace them.

None of us want to see a return to filling the bench with as many as 4 or 5 Academy players .

Last edited:
Selling some of our first choice players for good money is mine . .as long as we replace them.

None of us want to see a return to filling the bench with as many as 4 or 5 Academy players .
Whilst I agree, there’s an argument to say Mosquera has replaced max, if hwang were to go we’ve already signed Larsen. And money in the bank where you’d hope we can go into the market with.

As was previously mentioned by someone, if selling hwang means we keep Neto, then I’m all for it

Whilst I agree, there’s an argument to say Mosquera has replaced max, if hwang were to go we’ve already signed Larsen. And money in the bank where you’d hope we can go into the market with.

As was previously mentioned by someone, if selling hwang means we keep Neto, then I’m all for it
Not disagreeing with you on the replacements, but we need more support players than we had last season .
Look how handicapped we were come the last 10 games last season when significant injuries struck .
The replacements we had then simply had no experience , which was both unfair on the Manager and the players .

We didn't have a big squad in the first place though.

Not disagreeing with you on the replacements, but we need more support players than we had last season .
Look how handicapped we were come the last 10 games last season when significant injuries struck .
The replacements we had then simply had no experience , which was both unfair on the Manager and the players .
I 100% agree. I was just responding to the replace them comment in that you could argue they have already been replaced, and with money in the bank, which hopefully can be used to strengthen the squad.

But yes. The squad needs strengthened. If Larsen is what we hope he is, same with Mosq, we’ve effectively strengthened our starting 11 at a profit.

Hopefully Fosun will allow that money to be used, but yeah, who knows

Can't see Chiquinho going anywhere until we know what is happening to Neto .

Isn't Gomes Neto's replacement?
Neto will be replaced by a new player if/when we sell him. I don't think Rodrigo or Chiquinho have any bearing on that situation at all.

I think that goes for any first team player we sell from now on btw #fullsquad

Back