• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2024 Transfer Thread.

Depends how many games he plays if he plays a fair chunk I wouldn't bet against it as he makes good movements and he can finish very well, it's just the rest of his game is absolutely terrible.

Depends how many games he plays if he plays a fair chunk I wouldn't bet against it as he makes good movements and he can finish very well, it's just the rest of his game is absolutely terrible.
But he also went literally a year without a league goal at one stage. Just for us that is, he also scored 0 league goals when he was at Leipzig.

I simply can't work him out.

I don't want to see Hwang go unless we have someone who can score goals from that left side. Cunha will likely play behind Larsen if we switch to a 4, Bellegarde hasn't shown anything yet, and rhe new lad could be anything.

Probably not worth selling Hwang and losing 5-10 goals until we know where we are.

I don't want to see Hwang go unless we have someone who can score goals from that left side. Cunha will likely play behind Larsen if we switch to a 4, Bellegarde hasn't shown anything yet, and rhe new lad could be anything.

Probably not worth selling Hwang and losing 5-10 goals until we know where we are.
What are you watching?

Hwang is horrific when played off either flank. He's the definition of a penalty box striker. Anywhere outside that white box and he's a competition winner.

Cunha has played off the left almost the entirety of last season, I don't see GoN changing that at all.

Wouldn't even be our first Love Islander

353107_med__20160823095949_aaron_simpson.jpg

latest

They won't sell Hwang to them. It would take big money with all the Koreans that have been coming to Molineux. Weird player Hwang how can you have someone that scores 14 goals and still not be too bothered either way
I'm bothered. I think he's an absolutely shit football player. Nice guy though. Has a habit of doing the hardest thing in football...for now. If there is any chance of a profit on him, sell.

They won't sell Hwang to them. It would take big money with all the Koreans that have been coming to Molineux. Weird player Hwang how can you have someone that scores 14 goals and still not be too bothered either way
I’d be bothered!!

On Hwang, there are times when he looks like a L1 standard player. And then there's his goal against Newcastle. There are times when I think he's one of the worst players I've seen in the PL and 2 minutes later he'll get into a great position and finish well. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
He was the only natural finisher at the club last season. Yes he has his limitations but his goals were priceless.

Only because we did it to them on Joe Gallagher
Not saying it wasn’t as I can’t remember the Gallagher deal other than he seemed over priced/valued at the time, but that would certainly explain the Storer/Clarke shenanigans. All of it is many years ago and pre internet so forgive my lack of detail!

Back