• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2024 Transfer Thread.

While the 'renegotiation' stinks, we could have done what Blues/Everton did to us with Wayne Clarke/Stuart Storer. At least this way they get decent money and don't lose the lot.

It's easy if you try

giphy.gif

Only because we did it to them on Joe Gallagher
Thought we just stiffed them on monies owed because we went into admin* and the Football Creditors rule wasn't a thing then

*Before my time but the long held conspiracy theory has been that we didn't need to go into admin at all in 1982. We did in 1986 though

They won't sell Hwang to them. It would take big money with all the Koreans that have been coming to Molineux. Weird player Hwang how can you have someone that scores 14 goals and still not be too bothered either way

Thought we just stiffed them on monies owed because we went into admin* and the Football Creditors rule wasn't a thing then

*Before my time but the long held conspiracy theory has been that we didn't need to go into admin at all in 1982. We did in 1986 though
Yes, Ellis taking us into admin was a choice. He thought he could buy us out again on the cheap. Knocking Blues for Gallagher was part of that and Whelden held a grudge

Yes, Ellis taking us into admin was a choice. He thought he could buy us out again on the cheap. Knocking Blues for Gallagher was part of that and Whelden held a grudge
My Dad reckons Joe Gallagher was Vallejo levels of shite for us :D I wouldn't know obviously.

Thing with Hwang is I don't think anyone would stick £50 at 10/1* on him hitting 10 goals (all comps if you like) next season. You can't judge him very easily because he's such a weird, weird player.

*This is NOT me offering you those odds. I'm not made of money in the event of him going on one of his purple patches that make no sense. You might get an actual bookie to offer you that though if you ask

Back