• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2024 Transfer Thread.

Aye, you may be able to get it working with the likes of Gvardiol and Akanje, but it's a different game at that level

Ha! I didn't even notice that! Was just surprised you'd picked Doyle!
I think he has to play in a 3 as the one thing he's good at is directing traffic and if he can improve on his speed of thought I think he'd be good, especially with the athleticism of the others around him.

I think we can get better but right now we need creative players if we are to lose RAN and Neto.

It's him or Bueno if RAN goes.
ece2e8c8-76b8-468e-8045-0ab9ae293a7d.jpg

I can't see a world where RAN goes. Neto is likely but his injury record means we'd have to accept a lower price than we'd like I think. Kilman will be the big sale of this window because, for some bizarre reason, our previous manager rates him highly.

We'd sell RAN for aroun 30m, another season like last and he's worth 40 to 50. A smart club buys him now.

We really should sell Kilman and try and convince Neto to stay for one more season. Spin it to him as to see if he can get over his injuries which will guarantee him the biggest move he can get.

We really should sell Kilman and try and convince Neto to stay for one more season. Spin it to him as to see if he can get over his injuries which will guarantee him the biggest move he can get.
Yep, this is where the big PSR money can be made, plus it would enable us to replace and go 4 at the back

Larsen looks a good finisher from his best bits vid. How is he at the horseshoe of doom formation though? 😉

I think with his purchase it's safe to say we've completely written off Kalajdzic now, and will be just trying to offload him for whatever we can get. Probably a loan with an option at best once he's fit again (theoretically).

Back