• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2024 Transfer Thread.

We really should sell Kilman and try and convince Neto to stay for one more season. Spin it to him as to see if he can get over his injuries which will guarantee him the biggest move he can get.
Tyldesley was giving Neto bad press last night about his injuries. Made out like he barely played a game for us last season.

I’d guess we sign him there’ll be a lot of les miserables on social media because they’ve never heard of him

I've been reading this forum for some years now, but had to make an account, just to pump some hype up with what I just found reading Wikipedia.
Screenshot_20240627_210230_Samsung Internet.jpg
I want to believe he's coming.

Who was the Brazilian we were looking at late last summer, and their fans were begging him to leave? He looked absolutely dreadful even in YouTube hype videos???

We’re spending more on this one guy than I expected us to spend all window tbh.

We’re spending more on this one guy than I expected us to spend all window tbh.

I didn't think we'd be in that bracket either tbh, though the net spend at the end if the window. Spending c€50m on players before the end of June is welcome, but if they end up replacing Neto, Cunha and RAN for €120m then it's not a good window

He’ll always have that run at Anfield to look back on. Even that ended in disappointment.

Back