• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what's worse - the utterly embarrassing discussions about the chances of Ronaldo joining (I know most people are joking, but still) or some people suggesting they wouldn't actually want him :icon_lol:

This year's Talisca, Andre Silva, scored for Portugal in a 2-2 draw against Tunisia.

I don't know what's worse - the utterly embarrassing discussions about the chances of Ronaldo joining (I know most people are joking, but still) or some people suggesting they wouldn't actually want him :icon_lol:

Thank you, I was going to ask for the thread to be locked to outside eyes :)

I don't think anyone is seriously suggesting Ronaldo is coming to wolves

According to the Sun, "Manchester United are monitoring Jack Grealish as they look to build for the future." As the season is over I assume that means they're spying on him at the pool...

Yip, laughable. Not in a million years would he play for Wolves :taunt:

12m Euro according to that, so about £10.5m. The Mirror are saying Bournemouth tried to hijack the deal. If there is any truth in that they couldn't unless Boly rejected us as our deal was an Exclusive option until the end of the month

I think HITC ‘reported’ the Bournemouth bit first, and proves they know absolutely fuck all about the deal we had in place for Boly. Even if they could have hijacked the deal (which they couldn’t at this point) he wouldn’t have chosen them over us anyway.

I think HITC ‘reported’ the Bournemouth bit first, and proves they know absolutely fuck all about the deal we had in place for Boly. Even if they could have hijacked the deal (which they couldn’t at this point) he wouldn’t have chosen them over us anyway.

Yeah can just imagine Eddie Howe punching his DoF in the face if he suggested speaking to Boly's agent and trying to get him to say no to wolves and join Bournemouth instead.

Andre Silva on why he's struggled at Milan:

I miss the beach and the sea air

He'll fit in just fine here then, with the canal and the patch of sand covering the vomit outside the Moon Under Water.

Andre Silva on why he's struggled at Milan:

He'll fit in just fine here then, with the canal and the patch of sand covering the vomit outside the Moon Under Water.

Rhyl is only two hours away on the train, Weston Super Mare 2 and a half if he wants a bit more glamour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back