• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boly 10m
Jota 11m
Neves 15m already budgeted
Costa 12m already budgeted
Cav 7m already budgeted

Total spend 55 million.-34 million =21 million

Premier league estimated income- lowest possible is 95 million if we finish bottom next year.mid table 115 Million

Transfer budget still available is at least 70 million- take 15 off for Afobe and Vinaigre, that still leaves 40-55 million quid. Enough for 2 or three excellent players following the same model used so far.

I would take that in a heartbeat and give it to Nuno and let him get who he and Mendes want.

So it was you in charge of the numbers for the Leave campaign.

Boly 10m
Jota 11m
Neves 15m already budgeted
Costa 12m already budgeted
Cav 7m already budgeted

Total spend 55 million.-34 million =21 million

Premier league estimated income- lowest possible is 95 million if we finish bottom next year.mid table 115 Million

Transfer budget still available is at least 70 million- take 15 off for Afobe and Vinaigre, that still leaves 40-55 million quid. Enough for 2 or three excellent players following the same model used so far.

I would take that in a heartbeat and give it to Nuno and let him get who he and Mendes want.

Not sure I'd waste any of the transfer budget on Afobe, flat-track bully and there aren't many "Readings", "Birminghams", "Boltons", "Burtons" and "Leeds" in the Premier League

I'm sure we'll be seeing plenty of stories over the weekend that the play-off game is worth £150m to the winner. "Richest prize in sport etc etc" There's probably more budget than we think there is

Whatever the realities of our summer budget, £10m for Boly is an outrageously good bit of business.

Andy Brassell has tweeted the following:

Leverkusen announce free signing of the excellent Lukas Hradecky from Eintracht Frankfurt, strongly suggesting that Germany’s Bernd Leno will indeed be on his way
Just IMAGINE if we signed Leno :icon_lol:

Andy Brassell has tweeted the following:

Just IMAGINE if we signed Leno :icon_lol:

A shame that there's no longer a market for DVDs comprised entirely of footballing howlers, because he'd guarantee us a bit of a payback in royalties every single year.

Dear pantwetters.

Diogo Jota is signing the pre agreement that's been in place since 1980 on July 1st.

Many thanks

Everybody that has read it bar you lot.

A shame that there's no longer a market for DVDs comprised entirely of footballing howlers, because he'd guarantee us a bit of a payback in royalties every single year.

You don’t rate him then?

Not really.

He's not totally hopeless - he does have some good aspects to his game - but he is stunningly inept at times.

Leno's a weird one. Seems ridiculously highly rated - I wonder how much of it is simply due to fifa. But yeah, as DW says, he's obviously got something, but sometimes he lets things in that you wouldn't see from a GK in Sunday league

Leno's a weird one. Seems ridiculously highly rated - I wonder how much of it is simply due to fifa. But yeah, as DW says, he's obviously got something, but sometimes he lets things in that you wouldn't see from a GK in Sunday league

I would sooner have John Ruddy, better all round game.

I enjoyed the Bonnie Tyler narrated ex man city keeper cock ups, called totally clips of Joe hart

I enjoyed the Bonnie Tyler narrated ex man city keeper cock ups, called totally clips of Joe hart

giphy.gif

I am gonna give you credit for that

Honestly the FIFA hype over a couple of seasons was mahoosive. Cheap god between the sticks.

So it was you in charge of the numbers for the Leave campaign.

Yes naturally- better to manage expectations and under estimate rather than the other way round.................... if only it were true

Rule #2. Remember if your keeper watches Andy Lonergan for tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back