• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only picked up on the Sporting Portugal news, seen they have agreed to play in the cup final but that many players are still looking into the legality of voiding their contracts. Surprised this doesn't seem to have been mentioned in here?
If we can use it to our advantage and get Rui at a cut price I'd be delighted. Probably the best keeper we could hope to be signing at this stage, I'd have been happy to spend £30M+ on him.

Other players I'd look at would be Bruno Fernandes, William, Fabio Coentrão, Gelson Martins, Wendel & Cristiano Piccini. A few of them are a little ambitious but fuck it.

When do we sign Cristiano Ronaldo btw? ;)

If we can use it to our advantage and get Rui at a cut price I'd be delighted. Probably the best keeper we could hope to be signing at this stage, I'd have been happy to spend £30M+ on him.

Other players I'd look at would be Bruno Fernandes, William, Fabio Coentrão, Gelson Martins, Wendel & Cristiano Piccini. A few of them are a little ambitious but $#@! it.

These. The others not so much. Coentrão is Real Madrid's player, however, he's been in Sporting on loan.

There are talks of players leaving the club for free, but nothing should amount to it. These procedures may take a while in court and the losing party is sure to appeal. Although the players might take the opportunity to force the club into selling them for cheap.

Isn't that a kids drink?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Besitkas have said they can't afford the £18.3m for Talisca, much as they want him, so media in Portugal saying the path is now easier for Wolves esp. now we are in the Prem.

He's obviously a very good player, but we really do have other priorities. Assuming we sign a main striker (or two) this summer then we already have a three into two doesn't go situation in the inside forward positions.

Is he really that much better than Cav?

He's obviously a very good player, but we really do have other priorities. Assuming we sign a main striker (or two) this summer then we already have a three into two doesn't go situation in the inside forward positions.

Is he really that much better than Cav?

The top sides seem to have equally good talent as cover for almost every position, so maybe we'll be aiming at a four-into-two situation, if finances permit.

N'Diaye included in Senegal squad. Still think he'd be a good signing. Different to the other options, works in the system and seems to appreciate or at least understand the squad system. Said before that depth of squad and bemch options is usually the difference between those that go down and those that survive.

N'Diaye included in Senegal squad. Still think he'd be a good signing. Different to the other options, works in the system and seems to appreciate or at least understand the squad system. Said before that depth of squad and bemch options is usually the difference between those that go down and those that survive.
He's not in the squad list on the BBC. The useless big lump at Blues has been picked ahead of him. Although I'm can only see 22 players so may be their mistake.

226278bca5b3eedbf490b2d08783ae39.jpg

A big no thanks from me. We need upgrades, not someone who was not quite good enough to start games in the championship. And that's without even getting in to whether or not I think he suits our style of play or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back