• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watford have a few players I wouldn't mind snagging...

Doucouré maybe but that's about it for me. They have some serious rubbish playing tonight. Mariappa has inexplicably been first choice for them for months, Capoue is proven dross, Richarlison is a flash in the pan, Holebas has always been shocking, the goalkeeper is no good, I could go on.

I could go on.

hqdefault.jpg

Capoue is the one I like the most...

:run:

Catpoo more like.

An absolute nothing player with a shite attitude.

Richarlison backing up your opinion with that miss just then

Alan you will be pleased to know we are now being linked with Jack Butland at Stoke.

That's the GK spot filled

GK Butland
RwB Fredericks
CB Mangala
CB Dawson
CB
Lwb
Mid Allen
Mid Wilshire
Lw
St mitrovic
Rw talisca

Any blanks I've missed?

The made up Alex Telles link that some people still believe for LWB

Talisca at right wing. : Yikes:

Would not be paying £35m for him, way over priced

I don't mind Butland, probably an upgrade on Ruddy, but equally I don't think he's as good as the hype. He'd be expensive at half that figure in my view. That said Pickford went for £25m so I guess that's the benchmark

Last edited:
I'd be happy with Butland, but fuck me, 35m?? no

A couple of sources on Twitter this morning suggesting we’ve put forward a big money package to Wilshere. I didn’t think an English club could until the Premier League season had finished.

A couple of sources on Twitter this morning suggesting we’ve put forward a big money package to Wilshere. I didn’t think an English club could until the Premier League season had finished.
Probably not officially.

I think you can make a pre-contract offer if the players contract is within 6 months of ending

That's only for clubs outside the current country of the player. (I think).

It's six months for non domestic players, officially one month for domestic.

Yes to butland at £35m for me. Better than Pickford, and English. Think the home grown rules are a little more strict in the europa league?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back