• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Traore is training with Boro today according to Instagram.

The plot thickens...

He is a bit road runner on roids but he does add something if he comes here

He is a bit road runner on roids but he does add something if he comes here

That can't be the same player that's being discussed on this board - because the bloke in that video sticks it on a plate for his teammates in a number of those clips...

The pace is scary. The skill is scary. With a bit of fine-tuning (and I trust Nuno and his team) the bloke could be absolutely lethal.

He's told Boro fans waiting outisde their training ground that he's going to Wolves.

That can't be the same player that's being discussed on this board - because the bloke in that video sticks it on a plate for his teammates in a number of those clips...

The pace is scary. The skill is scary. With a bit of fine-tuning (and I trust Nuno and his team) the bloke could be absolutely lethal.
Be fair, they're hardly going to include clips of where he spanners crosses and shots in to Row Z are they.

He's told Boro fans waiting outisde their training ground that he's going to Wolves.

One last go on Ridge Racer 2 and he'll be here.

A Wesley Snipes from Demolition Man/Jeremy Helan hybrid, you must be delighted.

Just seen this on Twitter

Dj67iwVWsAIIErp.jpg

One last go on Ridge Racer 2 and he'll be here.

A Wesley Snipes from Demolition Man/Jeremy Helan hybrid, you must be delighted.
He's like the anti-Helan. Offers no 'balance' at all...

well he runs like usain bolt and is built like Hercules so if Nuno gets the slightest amount of football Nous from him then we are on a winner. Personally, welcome to Wolves Adama. Hope youre very very successful and help us win things.

I do think it's worth pointing out that we're talking about a market in which Richarlison was "worth" upward of £50m. Which certainly makes our deal for Traore seem like less of a reach.

On Doherty - yes he is much improved from the fat lazy lump of two years ago... but as DW often says, he’s starting from such a very low bar the only way is up!

Watched him very closely on Saturday as I had a shit seat on the second row of the lower Steve Bull.

He looks really trim (fair play) but his positional awareness and overall reaction speed (i.e. in his brain) is shockingly bad. He will never improve on this... he’s as good as he will ever be. Make a decent attacking wing back for a mid to upper table Champ side I reckon and fair play to him for that.

I counted two occasions on Saturday when he got the return ball from Costa or Moutinho and he was beyond his man by the corner flag - he cuts inside well but never looks up and picks out a man. Just spanner’s it across goal or into the legs of an on-rushing defender. So fucking infuriating.

I won’t even get started on the shit/show that was him and Saiss trying to ‘defend’ down that flank [emoji51]

He simply cannot remain our first choice starting RWB.

He’s next out for me after Danny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back