• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a pic of him with some Boro fans on Twitter where he's supposedly told them "I'll try and stay".

I guess he's got no choice but to leave if the club tell him they want the money to make other signings though.

We obviously do our medicals at Hollywood Bowl at Teesside Park now.

Look at him. :icon_lol:
2840ef6c5fb158e964c21ea996ee7be6.jpg

There was a time when that did seem to be the case.

We obviously do our medicals at Hollywood Bowl at Teesside Park now.

Look at him. :icon_lol:
2840ef6c5fb158e964c21ea996ee7be6.jpg
Sure that isn’t Sega World at Strykers? Or am I 15 years too late!

“I’ll try and stay” basically means “go away kid and leave me alone”.

If we want him we’ll get him, if we don’t then we won’t. Simple as.

There's a pic of him with some Boro fans on Twitter where he's supposedly told them "I'll try and stay".

I guess he's got no choice but to leave if the club tell him they want the money to make other signings though.

Player in trying to appease fans to their face shocker. Pinch of salt.

He’s not exactly going to tell them he’s desperate to leave

No probably not. I guess he could have said "don't know yet" or "not up to me".

Ryan Bennett’s definitely staying, his missus was in the megastore earlier getting Bennett on four shirts for their kids.

Ryan Bennett’s definitely staying, his missus was in the megastore earlier getting Bennett on four shirts for their kids.
Seen photos of Coady in there today as well.

Looks like the first day on set of The Inbetweeners remake.

E83_C2088_9_E7_B_4_AF2_8_D98_62_F601_B87634.jpg

I dont want to sign him based on those trousers, just put shorts in if you've got that many rips in them, I didnt get that design fad the first time around and I get it less now its back again.

Is Coentrao any good still? Surplus to requirements at Real, still only 30, 1 year left on his contract and on £80k p/w.

According to SSN Everton have bid for Vida. Lost interest in Mina?

What is happening with Max Meyer?! Linked with Palace, I hadn't realised he was still without a club? We should be in for him if so.

Ay we signed anybody else today ? No ambishun. Boo Fosun. Moxley out too.
:2xGay:

Some probable nonsense about Rojo on Twitter.

I'd actually accept us signing Joao Mario and Adama Traore if it guaranteed we didn't get him. Fucking shit.

Milan looking at signing Morata. Could be inching Silva closer to the exit door...

What is happening with Max Meyer?! Linked with Palace, I hadn't realised he was still without a club? We should be in for him if so.

His agent said he wants €9m per year (about £160k pw). Oddly enough nobody wants to pay that for a 22 year old with a suspect character and shyster agent.

Ah, I did notice they fell out at the end of the season. Incredibly talented football though and would suit our system very well in a deeper midfield role.

Supposedly a terrible attitude (Meyer).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back