• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real are after Telles from Porto. United have been linked witb Sandro, with Telles a potential replacement at Juve. All very confusing!

I have no idea any more. Completely befuddled, too many Alex's

Sandro has said he will stay at Juve now that Ronny has turned up

I always said Leo was insurance if we didn't get the other striker we wanted. If he's going it means we've git someone lined up and agreed to come. Probably Silva.

Just read on Twitter that Leo could be going too.

Always a chance that would happen. I said at the time his signing could well be a situation where we got him in simply to cover our asses just in case our number 1 target fails to come in and we aren't trying to rush through a deal for someone on deadline day.

One of the reasons why I never get a name on the back of my shirt, you never know what is going to happen. There was a time when I was considering getting O'Hara on my shirt just after he signed permanently, thankfully dodged that bullet.:icon_lol:

I wouldn't mind having Neves but am always too hesistant. Only had a name on the shirt once and that was Sako.

Can't see much on twitter about it. Would be sad to see him go, although he clearly has difficiencies (lack of pace obvs) i think his game is much more suited to the prem than other players.

One of the reasons why I never get a name on the back of my shirt, you never know what is going to happen. There was a time when I was considering getting O'Hara on my shirt just after he signed permanently, thankfully dodged that bullet.:icon_lol:

I wouldn't mind having Neves but am always too hesistant. Only had a name on the shirt once and that was Sako.

Get EEL on there, no mug is going to take him from us.

Get EEL on there, no mug is going to take him from us.

4 years of loan deals before we take up an option for another year and then we can all attend a pre-season testimonial game...

Grimaldo (almost autocorrected to From Aldi :icon_lol:) would be a brilliant signing.

I assume that would mean Jonny is coming in to play on the right.

Can't see that on Twitter but wouldn't be at all surprised

Steve Plant just mentioned it in a response to someone. Steve has a lot of contacts around the club, so will have heard something to make the comment.

Don't know how to post a link to a tweet but there a great caption, which again comes under the heading of "shouldn't laugh..."

Moutinho - training next to Coady - "So that Danny Batth... Is he the mascot or something?"

4 years of loan deals before we take up an option for another year and then we can all attend a pre-season testimonial game...

He was on the bench vs Blues in December 2010. That well earned testimonial is closer than you think...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back