• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Five Million Quid for Moutinho is daylight robbery. Staggering business.

I would have my wallet out like this

giphy.gif

Sky Sources - Fee agreed for Moutinho

Sky Sources = Our staff have been reading Twitter this weekend

From Henry/Jones (our last PL midfield) to Moutinho/Neves.

Insanity.

Moutinho would be a ridiculous signing :icon_lol:

I never managed to get that kind of player on FIFA even when I activated the 'takeover' perk on career mode. We're talking 'fucking around with the Championship Manager database' levels of awesomeness here.

All Fosun need to do is buy Bolton and set up 'Cunt's Corner' - buying all the players I hate, setting all their training to 'intense', never playing them, paying them shit wages and fining them weekly for no reason. Paul Robinson and John McGinlay were regulars in Cunt's Corner when I was playing CM back in the day.

Moutinho would be an incredible signing but the story lacks credibility due to the fee, not a chance we will get him for 5 million that's just madness.

£5m was the figure being bandied around last night, it's not just Sky reporting it

Moutinho may cost less in real life than he'll cost in fantasy football

He's 32 in September and will be on decent wages. It'll be in or around £5m, too many places are quoting that figure for it to not at least be in the ballpark.

Nikolas

@NikolasAlek
37m37 minutes ago
More
So by now everyone knows.

It's João Moutinho.

They've been friends since the Sporting academy years.

Once again I'm stepping away from Wolves Twitter. I milked this one a tad bit too much. Disrespectful to Rui. You've all been top class though, I'll be supporting Wolves.

Monaco were throwing money around like confetti when they signed him. He's probably on a very large wage and they're not exactly flush these days.

To steal a tweet from someone as I don't know how to link to it:

Joao Moutinho £5m
Danny Drinkwater £35m

Moutinho is a great addition. He can provide the experience at top level the team lacked on the midfield. 5M seems too low though. I guess it will be for around 10M Euros.

He is 32 so it would make sense.

Sporting fans love him...To them he is the source of all the evil among the unhappy players movement (which started a few years ago). They call him the rotten apple. Seems like wolves have taken the year to piss off that idiotic club.

It's fair for Moutinho to have a chance in the Premier league. Quite deserved for a player of that level.

I'm legit confused tbh. The only reason I can think of that £5m makes sense if he's completely shot. I don't remember seeing much of him in the last few years, how's he been performing? Some cunt get on The Monaco Forum and see if they're scromiting

OG Tim says it's £5m for Moutinho, two year deal.

Steal if true.

This sounds exciting - what kind of player is he, will we work well in combination with Neves?

What are his strengths and to give me an idea who would u compare him to ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back