• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Mir does well out there then there's nothing to stop us bringing him back, is there? Or if it's a "view to permanent" loan are we then obligated to sell if the loan club want him at the end of it?
If they pay the pre agreed price then yes. Basically the same deal we had for Boly, Jota etc. In reality, he only comes back if Las Palmas want him to or can't afford him.

If Mir does well out there then there's nothing to stop us bringing him back, is there? Or if it's a "view to permanent" loan are we then obligated to sell if the loan club want him at the end of it?
Typically if there's a view to a permanent deal then a fee will have been agreed in advance and it's just a case of the receiving club saying yes or no when the time comes. It's what Wolves have used to bring several players in over the last couple of years, the only bit it negotiation you've got left at the end is with the player.

The other thing with Mir is he may not have enjoyed living in the UK,he's only young,it might have just been a move too soon

I guess getting Jonny on loan means we won't be signing sturaro, I think that link was tenous at best

I wonder if we'll have an arrangement in our favour to sign Jonny permanently at the end of his loan deal? I read Atletico Madrid are signing him for about 7 million euro, so if he comes over to England and has a good season in the PL, they'll comfortably make a profit on him.

Nash has gone early with moutinho.

I bet he's betting rather than having any other sources

Moutinho probably means no Sturaro as he's a central midfielder but not really similar. I think we need another midfielder that's a bit more combative/better at breaking play up so we could still be interested if we actually were in Sturaro.

Nash also claiming we are in pole position to sign Traore

Totally weird to me that the Traore rumors are persisting even still.

Moutinho's current club is Wolves according to the never wrong and not at all open to abuse Wikipedia entry...

Nash reckons Moutinho fee is £5m. We’re absolute taking the piss if that’s true!

OG Tim says it's £5m for Moutinho, two year deal.

Steal if true.

looking forward to checking this thread in the AM ! hopefully you all get a nice early start on the news and I can take it all in at once

OG Tim says it's £5m for Moutinho, two year deal.

Steal if true.
Spiers reporting the same now.

I don't know if they'll work as a pair but I guess we'll see what Nuno has planned.

I don't know if they'll work as a pair but I guess we'll see what Nuno has planned.

Our last PL midfield was Henry and Edwards, so I’m guessing it will probably work better than that.

I just read that as Tim I & Tim II working as a pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back