• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like Jonny is a done deal. I know bugger all about him though. Is he usually a RB or a LB?

He's normally a stroppy bugger having a go at loads of people,oh hang on that's the Johnny on here,the other one,haven't a clue either

It's 100% Moutinho tomorrow. Nikolas Aleks has been liking twitter posts that mention him signing for us, or winking.

He's normally a stroppy bugger having a go at loads of people,oh hang on that's the Johnny on here,the other one,haven't a clue either

:icon_lol:

Tim v1 reckons Mir is gone and isn't coming back, shame if true.

I understand @Wolves forward @RafaMir33 has returned to Spain to join Las Palmas on a season-long loan with a view to a permanent move.

Tim v1 reckons Mir is gone and isn't coming back, shame if true.

I understand @Wolves forward @RafaMir33 has returned to Spain to join Las Palmas on a season-long loan with a view to a permanent move.

Nuno doesn't fuck about, does he?

I think you will see that quite a bit as we progress. Bring players in when we spot a good deal, develop them a bit and move them on at a profit. It worked with the Duck, I have no doubt it's what we'll try to do with Stevenson and it looks like Rafa is heading that way too.

I think you will see that quite a bit as we progress. Bring players in when we spot a good deal, develop them a bit and move them on at a profit. It worked with the Duck, I have no doubt it's what we'll try to do with Stevenson and it looks like Rafa is heading that way too.

Agree. It's just such a different model, isn't it?

Thought he looked pretty decent this pre-season, clearly not up to where we want to be though.

Seems like moutinho is definitely. Not entirely sure a midfield 2 of Neves and Moutinho is ideal for the prem.

Agree. It's just such a different model, isn't it?

It's not even three years since we were signing Nathan Byrne and Joe Mason above Ken's head and hoping that went well.

I don't think I'll ever get used to competence and forward planning.

It's 100% Moutinho tomorrow. Nikolas Aleks has been liking twitter posts that mention him signing for us, or winking.

Yeah, Danks asked how his “aging legs” will get on in the PL and Nikolas replied, basically confirming it.

Neves & Moutinho in the middle for a newly promoted club. Scenes.

This. And as we grow and play at s higher level it will be of a really good standard of player that we do this with eventually

This Chelsea guy has been a great source, fair play to him for giving the info. Been interesting to see what has been going on.

Yeah, Danks asked how his “aging legs” will get on in the PL and Nikolas replied, basically confirming it.

Neves & Moutinho in the middle for a newly promoted club. Scenes.

Fucking Danks.

Michael Carrick seemed to manage ok with his "ageing legs". In fact wasn't Esteban Cambiasso Leicester's best player by a country mile in the year he played for them? Did Gary McAllister not have one of his best ever seasons right at the end of his career with Liverpool? David Silva is older than Joao Moutinho but I think Pep might still play him this season.

If Mir does well out there then there's nothing to stop us bringing him back, is there? Or if it's a "view to permanent" loan are we then obligated to sell if the loan club want him at the end of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back