• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spiers is such a tw@t... he has no news whatsoever on potential signings so he pours cold water on every rumour.

By comparison - it appears that Nash is getting all of the scoops recently...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don't need the 't' at the the end of tw@.

Spiers is such a tw@t... he has no news whatsoever on potential signings so he pours cold water on every rumour.

By comparison - it appears that Nash is getting all of the scoops recently...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’d guess Spiers source are the media team who basically won’t tell him anything as they’ll lose their job.

Yeah, he proper know his shit
95c2ed0e0c1455777788cfa503a008b3.jpg

Don’t get me wrong - I know Nash is useless too - but didn’t someone at the club slip him the Rui Patricio and Jimenez signings news like an hour or two before the E&S got the stories..?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tim I just seems to scattergun rumours and will do freelance work for the national papers - the more random and high profile rumours will earn him cash. I guess Tim II needs to maintain a working relationship with the club so has to be more circumspect online.

Now the World Cup is over I think we can all agree that the next few weeks will be very busy. Where does everyone think we need to strengthen?

Personally I think we'll sign 1 centre back, 1 centre mid & 2 wing backs. Personally I'd like to see us add another centre back and a centre forward on top of that but I don't think we will.

I'd like to see one CB (though would also like to see Hause get a chance), definitely a RWB and preferably an LWB too, at least one CM and also another striker.

That's a big ask though.

Priority - RWB & CM
Chuck in a Centre Back and a forward and I will be very happy with how we have done this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back