• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So where does that leave us when Rui is announced?

- RB
- CB
- CM
- FW

Still required. Will we look to upgrade Douglas too? I’d be worried about our central midfield should Neves pick up an injury.

I’d have thought two CMs ideally, we’re very light in that department.

A few on the USA Wolves page on FB are very unhappy we've sold Afobe. Lacks class, all about money, etc etc.

A few on the USA Wolves page on FB are very unhappy we've sold Afobe. Lacks class, all about money, etc etc.

They'll soon get over it if we're challenging the top 8 of the PL...

Of course it's all about fucking money!

Think about it - put the profit into the transfer fund and amortise a couple of player deals over five years. Afobe = Neves and a bit.

Count the profit on player trading toward wage bill - Afobe = 1 £50k a week player

Afobe never had class to begin with, claiming he wanted to put down roots while secretly angling to immediately jump ship for the Prem. He used us to benefit himself and we now have used him to make a profit when he otherwise would not have played and would have just been sold in January. Don't see why we should feel sorry for him even if this act actually was lacking class (it's not).

Seems like today will be another Sporting day! Grab your popcorns and stay alert!

There's an irony about an American site talking about lack of class and money.

Afobe wouldn't be at Stoke right now if he hadn't agreed to it. Any other argument is moot.

So today it's a sad day. Bruno de Carvalho has been suspended of his duty. He already said it's illegal and has a press conference at 2pm though! So there is hope!

Best soap opera ever! I'm addicted to this shit!

So today it's a sad day. Bruno de Carvalho has been suspended of his duty. He already said it's illegal and has a press conference at 2pm though! So there is hope!

Best soap opera ever! I'm addicted to this shit!

He's the bat-shit mental President? It should be a relief if the club remove him, surely? Otherwise there won't be a team worth having and you can kiss goodbye to winning the League for the foreseeable future

He's the bat-shit mental President? It should be a relief if the club remove him, surely? Otherwise there won't be a team worth having and you can kiss goodbye to winning the League for the foreseeable future

He doesn't support them Darlo!

It's like us all having a chuckle at the events at Vile Park.

He doesn't support them Darlo!

It like us all having a chuckle at the events at Vile Park.

Ah right...As you were, laugh away

I thought the "SLB" was "Sporting" related but I guess it's Benfica??

Worse insult I ever got in this forum. And I had my share...

I'm happy to ban him for you?

It was a VERY low blow.

Most deserved thank you very much.

SLB stands for Sport Lisboa Benfica. Not Sporting Lisbon Bastards.

By the way if you really want to piss them off, call them Sporting Lisbon. It's hilarious.

Why don't they like Sporting Lisbon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back