• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can only name 18 in the matchday squad - so if you can have a full first team squad of 25 then this rule is not hard to meet, even if the other 7 players are never going to appear in the programme

Can only name 18 in the matchday squad - so if you can have a full first team squad of 25 then this rule is not hard to meet, even if the other 7 players are never going to appear in the programme

Getting our wires crossed I think. You're talking about matchday squad.

In an ideal world without trying to comply we could struggle then. In our 25 without taking age into consideration:
Keep
Coady
MGW
Coady
Ruddy
Doherty
Bennett

Sell
Batth
Afobe
Marshall
Graham

Loan
Hause
Norris (assuming new keeper), but I guess Burgoyne could be number 3.

We'll need to sign another British player or keep one ideally we wouldn't want to.

Iorfa then. Value isn't what it should be (given how good we know he can be), could theoretically play two positions.

Still falls into the player we'd like to bin off front. It's clearly not a major issue, just that we'll end up having one or two kicking their heals for the sake of it. I thought Danny would go this Summer, but January looks more likely.

Bright's too young to count. Still only 20. (The prick, not being a fully rounded player)

Bright's too young to count. Still only 20. (The prick, not being a fully rounded player)
He can count if we're inclined to put him in the 25. Clubs just don't usually allocate a space to their u21's.

Alan Nixon reckons we’ve enquired about the young Leeds keeper, Peacock-Farrell.

Wasn't he the one that came on against us when their keeper was sent off...I think it was against us, my memory is shot. Anyway, he was cack.

Exactly :icon_lol:

I genuinely don’t understand why people worry themselves with stuff like this.

Don't think the initial raising of this point was the person worrying but simply not be fully sure of the rules, so asked

Don't think the initial raising of this point was the person worrying but simply not be fully sure of the rules, so asked
Nobody is worried about complying. I simply pointed out that do so we may have to keep the odd player around that in the ideal world we wouldn't.

Wasn't he the one that came on against us when their keeper was sent off...I think it was against us, my memory is shot. Anyway, he was cack.

Leeds didn't have their keeper sent off against us! Sheff Utd did.

He played against us at Elland Road and looked pretty good.

According to reports, West Ham United, Wolves and Fulham are going to engage in a three-way fight to sign Edmilson Junior from Standard Liege.

Another name for the list.

"He played against us at Elland Road and looked pretty good."

You are correct and he looks like a 12 year old Tomas Brolin (only thin)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back