• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
PS: refraining from posting on this forum from now on. Join me on Benfica forum we have a English only section if you'd like. We welcome everyone there.

Good luck to Wolves in PL. Some great fans, great club. There are jerks everywhere of course, wolves are no exception.

Good call. I might go on there, work out which players your lot really like and then slag them off when I've hardly ever seen them play.

Please don't play the martyr, I happen to think you talk a lot of rubbish and I don't have a problem with pointing it out when you do, Portuguese or not.

PS: refraining from posting on this forum from now on. Join me on Benfica forum we have a English only section if you'd like. We welcome everyone there.

You are welcome on here but if you persist with the "Mendes is using Wolves" malarkey despite what we have so far seen, people will question it. You clearly have a deep lying hatred of Mendes but, so far, we have seen little to suggest that he is working against the best interest of Wolves and for his own benefit only.

Oh and you didn't mock Nuno and say he was lacking passion?

Newcastle being our 8th game of the season and Helder's second league start for Wolves.

Damn you for your rubbish start, you Bruno Mars knob.

Was it only the 8th game? Didn't remember it being that soon!

Even less rough patch, then.

Good call. I might go on there, work out which players your lot really like and then slag them off when I've hardly ever seen them play.

Please don't play the martyr, I happen to think you talk a lot of rubbish and I don't have a problem with pointing it out when you do, Portuguese or not.

I might talk rubbish but you and that other guys here just lack class mate. And a lot of football knowledge if I may add.

Also Darlowolf my opinion on NES stands.

Personally only thought he came good after that draw at Villa...

You are welcome on here but if you persist with the "Mendes is using Wolves" malarkey despite what we have so far seen, people will question it. You clearly have a deep lying hatred of Mendes but, so far, we have seen little to suggest that he is working against the best interest of Wolves and for his own benefit only.

Oh and you didn't mock Nuno and say he was lacking passion?

I don't think it's unfair to say that Wolves will be the top of the Mendes pyramid, given the money in PL broadcasts right now.

He'll be using other clubs to benefit us (and therefore, himself), not the other way around. And that's even if we accept that he really is as selfish a prick as SLB says.

I might talk rubbish but you and that other guys here just lack class mate. And a lot of football knowledge if I may add.

If I can survive here, damn near anyone can.

Yeah alright, you know best. Amazingly enough.

Nuno may lack something, I'm not sure what, but passion isn't that. If anything he hasn't been able to control his passion at times to the shegrin of other managers. We have come to love him because he acts like "one of us" and it didn't take long for that "love" to develop. Maybe he just feels more at home here away from all the "pressure" of managing a team with such demanding fans...

-Or when I reviewed NES formation just with a few friendlies played?

You mean when you were adamant we were playing 4 at the back? You then posted stills to say we were wrong when people at the game were telling you you were wrong.

The rest of your post I've not bothered with as you're talking shite and I don't believe you. As DW says just because you're foreign doesn't mean you know football.

Nuno may lack something, I'm not sure what, but passion isn't that. If anything he hasn't been able to control his passion at times to the shegrin of other managers. We have come to love him because he acts like "one of us" and it didn't take long for that "love" to develop. Maybe he just feels more at home here away from all the "pressure" of managing a team with such demanding fans...

Probably worried a "supporters" group would attack him and the team in the dressing room...

Probably worried a "supporters" group would attack him and the team in the dressing room...

That was a different team though. Porto's supporter groups are very controlled by the club. When Nuno was manager they even invaded the referee training grounds to make their resentment shown.

My goodness. You mention class? It was only a few weeks ago that you were patronising Alan from your lofty perch and telling him not to even respond to your posts of infinitely-superior knowledge if his opinion dared to differ from yours. I was going to call you out then for a ridiculous attitude toward other posters on a discussion forum but I realised I just couldn't be arsed.

Yes, this has all become a bit bickery and silly, but you need to have a look at yourself and your own colossal ego too before you accuse others of lack of class. Waving your superior-knowledge internet penis around is far, far from classy.

Anyway. I'm tired of reading this. Transfer rumours anyone?!

You offered to educate us all earlier, why don't you pop a list of your books up, I'm always happy to read different stuff. Feel free to put as many titles as you like down with the links.

That was a different team though. Porto's supporter groups are very controlled by the club. When Nuno was manager they even invaded the referee training grounds to make their resentment shown.

Aye, I know, I was making a joke. Probably in bad taste.

By the way, what's your first name? I want to say Joao but then I also feel like it's rude of me to think every Portuguese whose name starts with "J" is named that.

Aye, I know, I was making a joke. Probably in bad taste.

By the way, what's your first name? I want to say Joao but then I also feel like it's rude of me to think every Portuguese whose name starts with "J" is named that.

João was my friend, who was with me at the Burton game. I'm Joel, or David. Both are fine :icon_biggrin:

You offered to educate us all earlier, why don't you pop a list of your books up, I'm always happy to read different stuff. Feel free to put as many titles as you like down with the links.

Nick Hornby, Franklin Foer, Freitas Lobo, Carlos Daniel, Chris Anderson to name a few have amazing football books from the tactical and passionate point of view.

I prefer tactical analysis but some of those have good books also based on the phenomenon.

Nick Hornby, Franklin Foer, Freitas Lobo, Carlos Daniel, Chris Anderson to name a few have amazing football books from the tactical and passionate point of view.

I prefer tactical analysis but some of those have good books also based on the phenomenon.

Nick Hornby????

Now I know you're winding people up.

:icon_lol: if you want real in-depth analysis, SLB, look for some of Ian Abraham's work. Probably one of the finest football minds in English media

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back