• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Second Club Thread

Feels like I’m writing an obituary every time I talk about Sampdoria now relegation confirmed last week, financial turmoil very Leeds in the early 00’s incoming.

Oh and Harry Winks proved he’ll have a decent career at somewhere like Hull or Preston

Ashley Westwood is Charlotte’s Conor Coady and he’s absolutely relishing it. What a man.

CLT 2-1 CHI

Lattanzio is still wedded to his insane 3-2-3-2 formation with stupidly high line that you see us punished for in laughable fashion for Chicago’s goal.

That said, the players are copping to it more and more, Bill Tuiloma and Guzmán Corujo are almost back healthy so that we don’t need to pair two 20 year olds at CH playing such a high-risk system.

Swiderski at RW continues to be a nonsense idea that Latty abandoned in the second half, but why he keeps trying it at all is completely mystifying.

But, of course, I have to shout out young Brandon Cambridge (one of our own ay he), who single-handedly rescued us from an embarrassing result against an embarrassing organization in Chicago.

You wouldn’t necessarily guess it from watching us, but we’ve somehow won 5 of our last 6 in all competitions. Heady days.

FwYGmd5WYAEP7Pp

Horror challenge but how about going to your teammate instead of trying to look hard by joining a pile on

Charlotte back to impotence, lost 1-2 against Nashville at home on Saturday and last night lost to USL club Birmingham Legion 1-0 in Alabama during the US Open Cup.

I believe that means we’ve now lost every match in which we’ve held a majority of possession, which is not great when holding a majority of possession is your manager’s explicit goal.

I can understand how you might tie up a rugby game where points accumulate and can differ by score, but not where scoring occasions are quite low and a goal=1, so it’s bollocks really for football.

I can understand how you might tie up a rugby game where points accumulate and can differ by score, but not where scoring occasions are quite low and a goal=1, so it’s bollocks really for football.
Same thing in my eyes.

Game-tying, equalizing; no real difference.

I’m trying not to take the American bait!

Same thing in my eyes.

Game-tying, equalizing; no real difference.
You can choose to accept our attempts to civilise you or stand out like a sore thumb when you make it to Blighty.

As if I could ever submit to the use of an 's' in place of a 'z'!

Just... Don't ask me to pronounce 'z' out loud. 😂

'Zed' and 'shite' have definitely worked their way into my spoken vernacular.

Reactions: b3h
Back