• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Road to Russia 2018

Not sure Harry Potter could turn these players into amazing - Cahill, Bertrand, Henderson, Sterling, The Ox - hardly great individual players.

You don't need to pick Cahill or Henderson, the world knows they are shit and we have plenty of players better than them.

Sterling does just fine for Pep...

Sterling, individually, is probably one of our best players, but pumping the ball over the top for him to run on to is not going to get the best out of him.

Our problem is a poor and pedestrian centre midfield.

You don't need to pick Cahill or Henderson, the world knows they are shit and we have plenty of players better than them.

Sterling does just fine for Pep...

True, but would you say that England should qualify for the last 8 of the WC with the players we have - not sure I would.

Agreed. Stones lucky there.

I've lost count of how many times England have given the ball away. None of these players' club managers would put up with this.

True, but would you say that England should qualify for the last 8 of the WC with the players we have - not sure I would.

Portugal shouldn't have won the Euros, Wales shouldn't have reached the last four (and that was Chris fucking Coleman for crying out loud).

They're getting their players to perform way greater than the sum of their parts, we look like 11 strangers who've just been sent out and told to get on with it.

You would think the very basic England manager would work on a pattern of play designed to get the best out of Harry Kane, but no he is constantly on the periphery of the game.

Sterling off for Keane at 0-0. Tactical genius.

Thank fuck I have only just turned this on for the last 10 minutes.

Cue undeserved last minute winner from a scrappy set piece.

6 minutes added on!!!

Worst ref of the season

Don't think rashford has completed a pass all game.

YAY Wim going to Russia for 2 weeks next year

Kin hell. How many times does Rashford beat a defender at least twice, then stop completely still and blat it into the defender's legs?

Edit - Kane 1-0. Great cross from Walker.

The FA should thank Southgate for qualification and go and get a decent coach in.

Back