• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Road to Russia 2018

Wooo... 3-0... all is well with England, they are brilliant and dominant :hmmm:

Make that 4

It really should be Welbz/Vardy - Kane - Rashford as a front three from now on.

Rashford has to start Monday night, breath of fresh when he came on.
Win Monday and it pretty much deals the deal.
Bizarrely 5 points from our last 3 will guarantee us qualifying but 6 points won't if we lose Monday.

I have actually turned over to the Food Channel for Man Fire Food. Which is a fairly $#@! cookery prog, and not a patch on Man vs Food. However, it is epically more enjoyable than watching idea free England toil against a massively defensive and dull Malta outfit. Especially as the $#@! also known as Hoddle doesn't commentate on the $#@! American barbeque fiesta.
I know you were in a moment of distress but that is no excuse for blaspheming the name of barbecue!

I have actually turned over to the Food Channel for Man Fire Food. Which is a fairly shit cookery prog, and not a patch on Man vs Food. However, it is epically more enjoyable than watching idea free England toil against a massively defensive and dull Malta outfit. Especially as the cunt also known as Hoddle doesn't commentate on the shit American barbeque fiesta.
I watched the first half of the game and decided to return to my hotel at HT. I then had a choice of watching the 2nd half or sit in the bar drinking John Smith's smooth whilst listening to a Country tribute. I hate both John Smith's and Country with a passion, but was sorely tempted. I did neither in the end.

Ireland are appalling at the moment.

Well that was fucking dreadful.

Fair play to Georgia, knocking it around nicely. But dear God that was a shocking half.

Back