• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Road to Russia 2018

Watching England is so uninspiring. This is awful

If England don't win this god help Southgate the press will tear him to pieces.

I'm surprised someone like Albrighton, who can actually cross a ball, can't even get in the squad.

This has another Iceland written all over it. When your midfield pairing consists of Henderson and Livermore you know it's bad.

God this is rank! If I wasn't at work I wouldn't even be watching it now

This what you get also with a typical FA appointment, yes man who looks good in a suite and is good with the media.

Rashford on for Sterling so still persisting with the defensive shit

It's performances like this that make me want someone like tony pulis, mick mccarthy, neil warnock, nigel clough or jeremy corbyn for that matter in charge of england. Southgate's a fucking wanker.
Then you have to suffer knobheads like ince, wright and giggs doing the 'punditry'. Ian wright 'feels for sterling'. Id feel the useless bastard round the neck.

Call me old fashioned but a simple 4-4-2 would be far better here or a 3-4-3.

£85m talent down that right side, don't know why any of you are panicking ;)

Open top bus parade England have scored.

It's laughable England still look ropey at the back against Malta.

Not really actively watching any more - it's only on so that the sound masks my tinnitus

Sensible course would be to turn it off & put some music on

Give Rashford some credit his at least has tried run at defenders and create opportunities.

Rashford is class. We should be doing all we can to integrate him with Kane and Alli. The rest is uninspiring to say the least.

Bertrand with a decent enough shot...

You've just scored your first ever England goal in an actual competitive game. Try and look happy about it you c**t Bertrand.

You've just scored your first ever England goal in an actual competitive game. Try and look happy about it you c**t Bertrand.

Wonder if he's just pissed off at how we've played?

Great run from Rashford just then

Back