• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Road to Russia 2018

"Skill" [emoji23].

He tries to poke it, actually misses it and spins to avoid the challenge and maintain balance, but fortuitously it bumbles through off his ankle when he has no idea where the ball is to a position in front of him.

Fair enough it's a great hit, but looking at Wolves games, Neves and Goncalves goals were better than that.

Some serious pissing on chips (sorry Fries) going on here....

Their first goal was the pick of the bunch IMO. A lovely bit of skill by whoever scored it.

Yeah I presumed Alan meant their first goal, outrageous touch for that one.

Nothing wrong with that goal from the corner IMO. Keeper decided to go over two players.

I'm not convinced it was disallowed for a foul on the keeper.

Great ball in though

Not impressed by the first touch of our players tonight, Bertrand and Sterling particularly bad

Pretty turgid stuff really, admittedly it's hard to work through a side camped in their own half but we don't even look like we've got an idea of how to break them down. Sterling and Ox have been rank.

Why on earth is he playing Livermore? 1) he's shit 2) it's Malta. Play Ox there and then get another forward on.

Sheer lack of quality to open up a defensive side. If Livermore is in the top 11 players in the country we're in a sorry state.

4231 the ideal formation to break down a team with 10 men behind the ball, we have another tactical idiot in charge

Sterling has been abysmal. Livermore starting a competitive international is laughable

Pretty turgid stuff really, admittedly it's hard to work through a side camped in their own half but we don't even look like we've got an idea of how to break them down. Sterling and Ox have been rank.

Sterling' moments of class are few and far between and in between he is fucking awful

Sterling' moments of class are few and far between and in between he is fucking awful

Bang on. Absolutely bang on. Summed up when he was clean through in the first couple of minutes and completely fucked it up.

It's not like it's been chance after chance creating nothing in half an hour.

I have actually turned over to the Food Channel for Man Fire Food. Which is a fairly shit cookery prog, and not a patch on Man vs Food. However, it is epically more enjoyable than watching idea free England toil against a massively defensive and dull Malta outfit. Especially as the cunt also known as Hoddle doesn't commentate on the shit American barbeque fiesta.

Why on earth is he playing Livermore? 1) he's shit 2) it's Malta. Play Ox there and then get another forward on.
Makes no sense to me either, what difference is Southgate expecting him to make in this sort of game?

Just looks like England can't be arsed and have rocked up expecting a result regardless, not movement between the lines to disrupt Malta. At times it's like you could sail the QE2 between Henderson/Livermore and the front four.

Back