• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Road to Russia 2018

Ireland have been shit but should have scored 3 or 4.

Awful performance, will get hammered tuesday night against Serbia if we play like that again.

If there is a winner in tonights game then it does give them a great chance of overhauling us.

Awful performance, will get hammered tuesday night against Serbia if we play like that again.

If there is a winner in tonights game then it does give them a great chance of overhauling us.
Serbia looked very dangerous today, quick movement off the ball and some good finishing. We will need to be very good on Tues.

Buffon doing his best Joe Hart impression for Italy against Spain. Decent strike by Isco but by no means in the corner.

*UNPOPULAR OPINION* Buffon isn't that good these days. He's just not as agile as he used to be. *UNPOPULAR OPINION*

No chance for Buffon this time as Isco grabs a second.

Ireland have given Wales a sniff of a chance.

Which I think we will balls up hideously

Barry is one of the most annoying bias commentators around.

Lovely strike from Woodburn to put Wales in front. Only been in the pitch a few mins as well

Biggest problem I've noticed in Wales and Ireland group is that the runners might miss out on the play offs.

Possibly, because of the number of draws in the group. Bit unfortunate. Desperately need Ireland v Serbia to be a draw while we smack shit out of Moldova I guess.

Groups H and I could be similar though, so it is going to be tight when the groups finish

Algeria have been all but eliminated after losing 3-1 to ten man Zambia.

Japan and Mexico have officially qualified.

Belgium first team through in Europe.

Have I seen this score correctly - France 0 Luxembourg 0

Did France play their U15 team?

No :icon_lol:

Lloris, Koscielny, Umtiti, Pogba, Kante, Lemar, Giroud and Griezmann all started.

Amazingly, it looks a pretty much full strength French team.

Lloris, Sidibe, Koscielny (best in the world), Umtiti, Kurzawa, Mbappe, Kante, Pogba, Lemar, Giroud, Griezmann

France had 34 shots with 9 on target.

I assume that Donald walled up the Luxembourg goal as a test run

Back