• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Road to Russia 2018

2 decent free kicks, well hit and good dip on them but they weren't near the corner. Hart far too slow to move and he's at full length for them both. Pickford please Gareth.

Awful marking but brilliant finish, Harry.

What a last 10 minutes!!

Shame I've had to watch 80 mins of dirge before the finale.

Top ball in. Odd defending

Mulgrew completely switched off for that one.

Absolute classic according to Clive. Or 85 minutes of shite. 3 goalkeeping clangers and Scotland falling asleep and leaving the best goalscorer this side of the Pyrenees completely unmarked.

Absolute classic according to Clive. Or 85 minutes of shite. 3 goalkeeping clangers and Scotland falling asleep and leaving the best goalscorer this side of the Pyrenees completely unmarked.

'Absolute classic' is absolute Clive - but the last 15 minutes were very entertaining!

85 snorefest minutes then 10 minutes to remember!

Two real quality free kicks. Harts feet were slow, but blaming Hart is an injustice to Griffith's for two absolute beauties. Gordon however , should have saved the first and should have come for the cross for Kane's winner

He gave himself no chance on the first. Just stood in completely the wrong place. Reminiscent of Ikeme when Martin scored against us for Derby at Molineux in 2015/16 (from further out today). Slow to move on the second.

Griff hit them both well but I would expect top level keepers to save both.

Typical Scotland and England, really

Piss poor Scotland team and I do wonder why Kyle walker doesn't take his man on and get crosses in like he does every fucking week....check back,pass back....fuck off just attack him.

He gave himself no chance on the first. Just stood in completely the wrong place. Reminiscent of Ikeme when Martin scored against us for Derby at Molineux in 2015/16 (from further out today). Slow to move on the second.

Griff hit them both well but I would expect top level keepers to save both.

He was two feet too far over first time. The wall didn't help him. Didnt jump!He was a foot the wrong way on the other but the kick was even better.

What the actual fuck?

Managed to get a ticket for the game at short notice. Totally mental. I've been telling Wolves fans for years that Griffiths has that kind of magic in his locker. Thank fuck for Harry Kane, hopefully get home in one piece.

I've said it on a different thread but I reckon Griffiths has a much harder time scoring from there with no wall and Hart in the middle of his goal

What the actual $#@!?

Managed to get a ticket for the game at short notice. Totally mental. I've been telling Wolves fans for years that Griffiths has that kind of magic in his locker. Thank $#@! for Harry Kane, hopefully get home in one piece.
No magic in the world makes his goatee okay.

Back