• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Road to Russia 2018

Just looking at our CM options in this squad:

Dier, Livermore, Oxlade-Chamberlain and Gibson.

That's piss poor.

Who we missing? Henderson, ?Wilshere. I'd still have carrick in there if that literally all we got.

Gibson is a centre half...

Yeah, centre midfield is a big issue going forwards I think.

As expected with the game I think, Scotland apply pressure in first twenty, England take control. Very comfortable, not playing that well but just need a goal and Scotland will crumble

May as well take Livermore off, we don't need him with the way they're playing, he's on a yellow and he's shit.

Marcus Rashford is a poor man's Darius Vassel

He wouldn't anywhere near the England team if he played for a smaller club.

Ox, much better, comes on and scores.

Excellent Andy Lonergan impression from Gordon.

Gordon should be stopping that. My gran would be stopping that. Biscuit wrists!

Seriously dire from Gordon. Would have hit him in the face if he'd just stood there.

Marcus Rashford is a poor man's Darius Vassel

Behave. He wasn't great today but he's not a right winger, just because he has pace doesn't mean he can play there and one bad game does not make him anywhere near as bad as you have said.

Behave. He wasn't great today but he's not a right winger, just because he has pace doesn't mean he can play there and one bad game does not make him anywhere near as bad as you have said.

You're right, I was a bit harsh. Vassel did have a few good games for England, I shouldn't put him down so.

Back