• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Road to Russia 2018

Scotland are absolutely mince, I shouldn't think we'll have to get out of third gear. We're totes amazeballs in qualifying anyway. Better record than Germany and Spain lately...

Scotland are absolutely mince, I shouldn't think we'll have to get out of third gear. We're totes amazeballs in qualifying anyway. Better record than Germany and Spain lately...

I don't think it will be just as easy as you suggest..almost like a derby..will be interesting to watch nevertheless

We've played them three times in the last four years or so, it's been an absolute cruise each time. They're rubbish.

Scotland will do there usual like most Celtic nations do and raise there game just because it's England and then play tripe against lesser nations.

But as I say, they didn't any of the other times recently...they were as bad as Malta at Wembley.

Reality is if you offered me a draw I'd take it.

What??

Scotland are absolutely fucking shit. Would you take a draw from someone like Latvia?

But Latvia wouldn't be as highly motivated for reasons I've stated, I'll guarantee you Scotland will put in there best performance today of all the qualifiers.
As long as we qualify don't care where the points come from.

Also seem to be forgetting we are nothing special currently other than Kane, Alli and maybe Lallana the rest of the squad is nothing that would have you quaking in your boots.

But the last times we have played them (very recently) it has been a stroll really?

Personal bias aside, Wales are a MUCH better side than Scotland. England played Wales in a very important competitive game at the Euros, and England won. Scotland should be nothing more than a road bump, even if they are motivated. Look at the team they can put out, there is not a single player that would get close to the England side, which you can't say about Wales with Bale in there.

But the last times we have played them (very recently) it has been a stroll really?

Means nothing I'll guarantee a tight game at least and wouldn't be at all surprised if Scotland got something out the game.
Also not forgetting how abysmal England were in Slovenia and were lucky to get away with 0-0.

Means nothing I'll guarantee a tight game at least and wouldn't be at all surprised if Scotland got something out the game.
Also not forgetting how abysmal England were in Slovenia and were lucky to get away with 0-0.

But Slovenia are quite good?

Scotland are shite. Off into Glasgow now, should be fun.

There ok but still lost at Hampden.

Yeah a game they had to go out and win. That is when nations like that become unstuck. And second/third tier Nations tend not to travel well.

Why on earth are we playing two DMs against this shower?

On both ITV and Sky although the cameras are on different stands.

Interesting to see how long Scotland can keep this energy up for.

Back