• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Road to Russia 2018

He's better at this stage of his career than Henry was, going to be interesting to see how long he stays at Monaco and how he progresses.

Best not go to Uniged then as he would be wasted by Mourinho. Mbappe is top class and Arsenal would be mad not to buy him.

France not putting enough pressure on the ball giving Spain to much time to pick a pass.

Iniesta masterclass so far.

I really like Tolisso but he's looked a bit lost.

Best not go to Uniged then as he would be wasted by Mourinho. Mbappe is top class and Arsenal would be mad not to buy him.

He's said he doesn't want to move yet hasn't he but Mendes is interested in representing him. I think 15 years ago Arsenal would have signed him without a doubt and you could put several of these French players in with him but now i'm not so sure. Agree with Mourinho, doesn't trust youth enough imo.

Watching this game and the standard of the players it's blatantly obvious how far behind England still are.

He's said he doesn't want to move yet hasn't he but Mendes is interested in representing him. I think 15 years ago Arsenal would have signed him without a doubt and you could put several of these French players in with him but now i'm not so sure. Agree with Mourinho, doesn't trust youth enough imo.

If Hazard goes to Real this summer then I think he'll be off to Chelsea.

Netherlands 1-2 Italy at HT. Netherlands took the lead in the 10th minute following a Romagnoli og. Eder equalised a minute later

France have had a goal disallowed in the second half by the video referee. As someone who isn't the biggest fan of technology coming in to football i still have to admit it worked very well as Kurzawa was clearly offside.

Another overturned decision by the video ref to give Spain a second goal. Lovely move.

Spain’s record under Julen Lopetegui WWDWWDWW Goals 25 Conceded 4.

Great win against Portugal away, even though both teams had ten players changed before the game.. Really like our new national manager Janne Andersson.. Making everybody feeling comfortable, full of confidence, getting max out of all, every single time no matter which players he put on the pitch, top work! :)

Not really sure where to put this, but this seems as good a place as anywhere.

Fifa is proposing a six-nation play-off to decide the last two places at the expanded 48-team World Cup in 2026.

So basically it will be all but impossible for any half decent teams to qualify. It will make the qualification process even more pointless.

Not really sure where to put this, but this seems as good a place as anywhere.

Fifa is proposing a six-nation play-off to decide the last two places at the expanded 48-team World Cup in 2026.

So basically it will be all but impossible for any half decent teams to qualify. It will make the qualification process even more pointless.

But that play off won't include any European sides, big surprise.
The system pretty much guarantees the likes of Mexico, USA, Japan and South Korea will always qualify barring a miracle.
The South American system means it'll be an absolute pointless exercise for the likes of Brazil and Argentina.
I know we need a fair share of sides world wide but just doesn't sit right that sides in certain parts of the world get a much easier ride than others of equal quality just because of their geography.

Back