• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Road to Russia 2018

Pleased to see vardy come on. Need to get barkley on and oxlade oaf off

Ive played and managed at a reasonable level ta.
Both football (and printing) :)
Get back on your xbox.

What level did you get to, top of the Sunday league, maybe Midlands Alliance? Pop your cards on the table. Then I'll show you mine.

Top touch from Lallana there.

Ive played and managed at a reasonable level ta.
Both football (and printing) :)
Get back on your xbox.

Are you able to divulge who you played for and managed? Just out of pure curiosity from myself! I'd like to get to know people on here a bit more!

England are doing what they need to here. It isn't exciting but it is going to be a win.

Semi pro Saturday football, never played Sundays, well half a season when i was finished.
Managed nationally and internationally (newspapers) :)
Had a go on my sons playstation but i was useless at it.

England are doing what they need to here. It isn't exciting but it is going to be a win.

To be honest, it would be a major embarrassment not to win this game. And just think when the amount of teams in the World Cup finals is increased, there will be more and more games like this in the qualifying groups.

All that matters really, was never going to be a classic.

Agreed. I fear Wales are screwed but England will be at the world cup. Dull, but getting the job done, and that is really all you can ask for here. No prizes for being Brazil 1970.

I'd hoped he'd come along a little more this season compared to when he broke through, I'm not too sure if he has really (Rashford that is).

Semi pro Saturday football, never played Sundays, well half a season when i was finished.
Managed nationally and internationally (newspapers) :)
Had a go on my sons playstation but i was useless at it.

That it, played at semi-pro and not even who for?

I'd hoped he'd come along a little more this season compared to when he broke through, I'm not too sure if he has really (Rashford that is).

He's not playing that often and when he is it's out wide. He needs to playing games and he needs to be playing upfront.

Back