• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Road to Russia 2018

Eriksen smashes home his third, fuck up by Ward

Ireland have been so disappointing - especially in defence.

At least Paddy Power are good to watch on Twitter

Paddy Power‏ @paddypower
Fuck this, we're setting up our own World Cup, just for the cool teams. Who's in?Italy? Chile? The Netherlands? Ivory Coast?

Not you, Wales.

Ref plays advantage, Sisto shoots, saved and then awards a penalty... Bendtner scores

Penalty for Denmark and Bendtner scores it. The final insult

US 1-0 against Portugal (a friendly I know).

Amazing, US has left most of the shite that has looked awful for the past few years at home and we look so much better for it. Wild. /sarcasm

Didn't last long...

Whilst I'm sorry for RoI - am happy as my brother in law in Denmark will be ecstatic over this result

McClean is like a poor mans Sturridge, just shooting at every opportunity from any distance and any angle...if it manages to get passed the first man it flies into the stands

ROI with a dictionary definition performance of how to completely fuck it up. Real shame. Denmark aren't that good. Ireland have defended like a pub team.

There are a number of that Ireland squad that need to pack in at international level and let the younger, exciting players (like Doc) have a go

The one thing I will give Southgate credit for - and to be honest I think it's an idea he's stumbled upon rather than by design - I've thought for a while with the talents coming through we should just promote them (ie. Solanke, RCL, Abraham) even if they aren't getting senior game time.

But as you have pointed out Dan, it's a sad state of affairs when the manager wouldn't get a gig at teams in the top two divisions. Even with Allardyce and Hodgson they have got jobs since but who is going to appoint Southgate? No chance anyone remotely decent.

Didn't last long...

We were good, their goal was a horrendous keeper error.

After the past few years it's been a breath of fresh air to watch US players that know how to go past someone.

Eriksen is a magnificent footballer. Joy to watch at times.

Keith Andrews is spot on with his scathing review of Ireland's performance.

Back