• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The R.I.P. Thread

Lily Ebert, 101 Auschwitz survivor, one more step closer to it passing out of living history to just history.

Lily Ebert, 101 Auschwitz survivor, one more step closer to it passing out of living history to just history.
At least she deservedly lived to a grand old age unlike many of her kinfolk

Former Hibs, Liverpool and Scottish international footballer Peter Cormack, aged 78 years.

TV presenter Simon Cowell has passed aged 64. Not the music man.

Last edited:
My daughter was obsessed with him. @Boozad was kind enough to pester his old man to get something signed for her. I was a bastard hero when I handed that over.

No surprise I woke up with a WhatsApp message from her with this news.

Poor lad couldn't cope with the fame and looks like a standard hung out to dry by the people that put him there. Got the money and no thought for the person.

Last edited:
From a family perspective I guess it's difficult to know what to do with someone in that situation. Not ill enough to be sectioned, all the money in the world to not need to be by those who really care. Living life in the public gaze, without any real purpose, whilst those who have been part of it put the boot in

By accounts he was harassing his ex with constant phone messages, so who knows what his state of mind was recently.

The E&S have gone full out tabloid with their coverage, including doorstepping his parents neighbours, tributes from Penn Tandoori and now speculating where his funeral is going to be held and who will attend.

Back