• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The R.I.P. Thread

Just read elsewhere that Steve Plant, who did a lot of charity work and is known for They wore the shirt has sadly passed away after having a heart attack.

RIP, great guy.
I literally saw him on the Wolverhampton platform at the end of the Villa game on Saturday WTF....

His memorabilia and historic Wolves shirt collection was one, if not the best around. I’d seen videos of the museum he’d built at his house and it looked amazing. He was due to launch his next book at an event in the coming weeks.

Renowned snooker commentator Clive Everton has died at the age of 87.
Fantastic guy and commentator. Absolutely loved the game. I hope they do something nice for him before the tournament finishes.

I know it was much the writing as her performance but holy damn did she elevate Downton Abbey's telenovela vibes.

Bruno Sacco, 90 car designer, responsible for the design of every Mercedes, car bus and truck from 1974-99, so Mercedes say and they’d know.

Kris Kristofferson, actor and Country singer, aged 88

"I found a considerable lack of work after doing concerts for Palestinian children.. if that's the way it has to be, that's the way it has to be. If you support human rights, you gotta support them everywhere."

- Kris Kristofferson

Frank Fritz, aged 60.

If you watch American Pickers you will know who he is.

Martin Lee, the one with the tash from Brotherhood of Man. There's something about the 70s which aged people 20 years, he was 29 when they won Eurovision.

Back