• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Official Euro 2016 Megathread

They're just completely disfunctional as a team whenever I've seen them, some great players in their squad but they just don't work together at all.
Beginning to think this aswell..why isnt dembele playing, wilmots is a belmer

If you can get the time off more than 500 tickets are still remaining for France vs Romania. All are category 1 tickets worth €595 each.

Venue decided for the opening ceremony/match. The local pub.

Getting a bit excited now. Even that appalling sweepstake result at work hasn't totally dampened my spirits.

The guy covering Wales on SSN is beginning to piss me off - yes, Ledley has recovered from a broken leg in a month........they way he talks about it EVERY TIME HE REPORTS is as if he did his cruciate and also received serious head injuries which put him in a coma "just over a month ago"

Some really positive news about the Official England Supporters' Band.

They're not allowed into the grounds (according to rumours).

latest

Some really positive news about the Official England Supporters' Band.

They're not allowed into the grounds (according to rumours).

I know one of the guys in the band ;) He'll be gutted. I'm not. :icon_lol:

Don't know why you hate them that much

They play mainly off key renditions of shite tunes. The England fans are more than capable of making up/singing their own chants without that noisy bunch of attention seeking twats.

I fucking hate the Middlesbrough drum banging fucker as well... "It generates atmosphere". No it fucking doesn't!

I can't remember not hearing them at an England game.

They play mainly off key renditions of shite tunes. The England fans are more than capable of making up/singing their own chants without that noisy bunch of attention seeking twats.

I fucking hate the Middlesbrough drum banging fucker as well... "It generates atmosphere". No it fucking doesn't!
And that Pompey c*nt with the bell

Watching the David Guetta concert on TV...some amazing looking women in the crowd..wish I was there..

I have two tickets for the final of Euro 2016 but I didn't realise it will be on the same day as my wedding so I can't go.

If you are interested and want to go instead of me... it's at St Peters church in Burton and the girl is called Sarah.

Back