• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Official Euro 2016 Megathread

I can see them getting only a single point or none at all.

Lose to England and one of Slovakia/Russia, then draw the other.

Slovakia are at least on a par player quality wise.

Let's face it both Slovakia and Wales have pretty much one attacking threat each in Hamsik and Bale. England should win the group, if you take out the battle of Britain aspect and put Wales in mainland Europe you would take us over that group of players every day of the week. Russia have lost Dzagoev who is their best player by a country mile. England to win the group if they perform and Hodgson picks his in form players, the rest is up for grabs.

I doubt that Wales will sack the manager who has taken them to their first major tournament in 50 plus years.

NORGE!!!!!!!!!!!! BERISHA YOU BEAUTY

Wales won't go out. Not a $#@!ing chance.

There's every chance, there's also a good chance they could win the group.
Could easily see Slovakia drawing or beating Wales and you can easily see the same in the Russia and England games.

Let's face it both Slovakia and Wales have pretty much one attacking threat each in Hamsik and Bale. England should win the group, if you take out the battle of Britain aspect and put Wales in mainland Europe you would take us over that group of players every day of the week. Russia have lost Dzagoev who is their best player by a country mile. England to win the group if they perform and Hodgson picks his in form players, the rest is up for grabs.
Slovakia also have Vladimir Weiss the ex Man City player, who was the top assister in all of qualifying with 6 assists.

With Wales it really depends on how Bale plays - if he does well then they will get out of the group (though how much further is debatable)

If he doesn't then they will come 4th & out

I would say Wales are the weakest team in the group. However, they also happen to have one of the most talented players in the tournament playing for them. England *should* win the group but any of the other three could qualify. Personally, I think Slovakia will finish runners up.

Wales will finish second or first in the group. You may laugh, but it will happen.

Some confidence that when you've been tonked by the worst Swedish team in years! Fair play.

I hope you do though and will be rooting for you in the other two group matches.

Sounds like common sense will prevail and Belgium will start with Alderweireld and Vertonghen at centre half.

Denayer and Lukaku at full-back then?

Even so they still managed to concede two goals to Norway tonight.

Sounds like it.

They really aren't a good team. Wilmots is a fraud.

Back