• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Official Euro 2016 Megathread

If the French police have any sense they will be moving them pretty sharpish. Unless of course they want an easy excuse to get the tear gas out.

Fighting again now, police have released tear gas.

always the english fans are behaving bad or in trouble, is it becuase of alcohol intake?? not defending the russian here..i bet they have more of alcohol intake...one bottle of vodka for breakfast, two for lunch and three for dinner...hehe

Such familiar scenes from France. Perhaps the best thing would be to kick out both Russia and England.

Such familiar scenes from France. Perhaps the best thing would be to kick out both Russia and England.

Dont wanna go that road though really..isnt there a more sensible way to handle it?

Let the CRS actually go at it. At the moment they are being fairly restrained by CRS standards.

There is clearly an element within the English support who have a few too many and then think goading the Russians might be a good idea. Bizarre.

This is a very VERY poor French performance. Albania richly deserve to go in level

A very average first half. No urgency from France. Albania are growing as the game goes on.

I cannot for my life understand how albania is forcing france to go 100%

i would sub Matuidi or Martial for Pogba at HT..we will see though

France very ordinary. Credit to the Albanians though, they've played really well.

Pogba on for Martial. Thought Martial had a decent 1st half but I guess the French needed to change the system as it didn't work in the first half.

If france dont beat albania home, it would be a disaster

Back