• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Official Euro 2016 Megathread

It's really not. If France take their opportunities then they have this sewn up by 4 or 5. They weren't brilliant but created excellent chances missed by players that really should be scoring.

Once France woke up for the last twenty minutes, I think a goal was inevitable. But they need to improve a lot come the later stages of the tournament.

Yet he was made to look like Bergkamp by Giroud who was garbage.

Only saw the last 15 minutes or so when he'd already gone off but I wouldn't have thought Gignac has done anything to give himself a chance of starting the next game, don't think he used the ball successfully once in the bit I watched.

Not being Giroud helps. Been missing chances for Arsenal all season, and personally think he cost them the league (no disrespect to Leicester).

Only saw the last 15 minutes or so when he'd already gone off but I wouldn't have thought Gignac has done anything to give himself a chance of starting the next game, don't think he used the ball successfully once in the bit I watched.

He did set up Payet for the 2nd goal. Pretty useful.

I was only watching on my phone so not the clearest view but it looked to me like he failed in an attempt at beating his man, not for the first time, and the loose ball fortunately broke to Payet.

I was only watching on my phone so not the clearest view but it looked to me like he failed in an attempt at beating his man, not for the first time, and the loose ball fortunately broke to Payet.

Yep, pretty much that.

I hope England select the same side as against Russia do you, I thought England's performance was excellent and was something to build from.

Only change I'd consider at all would be Sterling for Barkley, feel like we'll need the passing ability over the speed this time. Would be quite happy with the same team though.

Only change I would make is Wilshere in and Rooney pushed further forward as part of the front three. Drop Lallana/Sterling noth fussed which one.

I think we will win personally but it will be a tight game.

A lot of 'experts' are suggesting Wilshere to start over Sterling.

I'd agree with that. Sterling looks better off the bench IMO.

Wilshere looked brilliant again in that albeit brief cameo at the weekend. I'd forgotten how good he is with the ball at his feet.

I'd be happy with Wilshire in for Sterling. I love watching Wilshire play. Also lets not forget that this is a derby game, Jack has a bit more fight about him than Sterling which I think we'll need today.

Wales starting XI: Hennessey, Gunter, Chester, Williams, Taylor, Davies, Ledley, Ramsey, Allen, Robson-Kanu, Bale.

Back