• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Official Euro 2016 Megathread

Giroud - decent opportunity, not executed at all - well wide in the end

(though hits the post with another decent chance seconds later)

Giroud wasteful in front of goal on a couple of occasions. He's obviously been watching Seferovic from Switzerland, a little bit unlucky with the second chance. French knocking on the door now.

How many chances does Giroud want and why is Pogba not playing that much earlier. Decent game now but watching Stan Collymore walking live with the England fans is much more entertaining.

How has Koscielny missed that? Might be slightly biased as i've had him for the first goalscorer but that's a free header.

Constant French pressure - if they don't win this now only have themselves to blame

Enough chances created

Pretty sure there is a semi final on this ground, the pitch is going to be awful. It's already not in the best condition.

the terrifying thing is that I would have bet my house and family France to win against Albania

Get out of jail again. Jammy frogs.

FFS, France win it late again. Bastards.

France get a 'get out of jail card' but on this performance can't see them winning the tournament

Albania unlucky to not get something out of tonight

Very harsh on Albania, the French have probably deserved it just about.

2-0 very harsh. Great pass by Pogba, especially as he fell on his arse at the same time.

To quote the Honey monster "thats football Kev"

Quick break with the Albanian team all up trying to get back - Payet decent strike, but cruel on Albania

Back