• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Official Euro 2016 Megathread

Good result for us, I think. Win tomorrow and we're top of the group (lose and it will be disastrous but lets ignore that).

I just think it's very easy to jump on the Ronaldo bashing bandwagon because he's arrogant and a millionaire. He doesn't have to give a penny of what he has earned through his own hard work to charity but chooses to. I'm not suggesting he doesn't occasionally act like a cock on the pitch, just choose to form my own opinion of the bloke as a person from some of his actions OFF the pitch too.

ANYWAY - Russia looking more likely to concede a third on the break rather than get back in to this game IMO.

Chooses to, or is advised to in order to improve his appeal to sponsors, etc?

Oooo...England are playing Wales tomorrow, apparently. ITV and the BBC haven't mentioned it before so I wasn't aware it was happening

Oooo...England are playing Wales tomorrow, apparently. ITV and the BBC haven't mentioned it before so I wasn't aware it was happening

Did you hear? Dave Whelan once broke his leg in a FA Cup game!

Good result for us, I think. Win tomorrow and we're top of the group (lose and it will be disastrous but lets ignore that).

couldn't we lose tomorrow, beat Ukraine and still finish second. not that i'd recommend that.

couldn't we lose tomorrow, beat Ukraine and still finish second. not that i'd recommend that.

Slovakia.

We could do it that way but as you say, that doesn't sound like the advisable route!

So Russian fans letting off flares in the ground. Part of their suspended punishment was for doing that v England. So I presume UEFA will now disqualify them....

SSN reporting that a group of England fans have gathered at the entrance/exit of the Lille train station where Russian fans are due to arrive having watched their side lose to Slovakia.

That's not good news. If I were an England fan in Lille, I would be giving the station a wide birth today - not waiting at the bloody exit to goad the Russians!

So Russian fans letting off flares in the ground. Part of their suspended punishment was for doing that v England. So I presume UEFA will now disqualify them....

If that does happen what happens to our point against them? Slovakia's 3 and obviously Wales, surely they can't be gifted a win?
Writing off results against Russia is an option of which i only assume 2 could qualify from our group of 3 then?

be interesting to see what would happen

SSN reporting that a group of England fans have gathered at the entrance/exit of the Lille train station where Russian fans are due to arrive having watched their side lose to Slovakia.

That's not good news. If I were an England fan in Lille, I would be giving the station a wide birth today - not waiting at the bloody exit to goad the Russians!
If the French police have any sense they will be moving them pretty sharpish. Unless of course they want an easy excuse to get the tear gas out.

You've got to score there Seferovic.

You picked a dud Freddy, like me and Dzyuba.

Unnecessary penalty and Romania in front. Seferovic is turning into the new Kerzhakov from euro 2012, how many chances does he want?

Surprised the ref gave the pen to be honest.

Heartbreakingly just bottled putting a bet on Switzerland no clean sheet then went for a wazz now Romania are 1 up.

It was certainly soft but easily solved by not tugging on your opponents shirt. All defenders do it I suppose, depends on the ref whether you get away with it.

rb hits the post for romania

Back