• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Official Euro 2016 Megathread

Not going to happen. I think Wales are in for a right duffing on Thursday, they weren't very good at all against Slovakia. Two of the spawniest goals you'll see all tournament and let off the hook numerous times at the other end.

Complete agreement. I have gone for England 3-1. (the 1 to be scored by Dave Edwards just to piss a few off on here)

Well, we have seen everyone now. Who has impressed?

For me, Italy and Germany have looked the best. England were good for sixty minutes, as were France. Spain were not that great.

I would agree with your best 4 of Italy Germany France and England although Croatia had their moments. Biggest disappointments Belgium Austria Sweden and Northern Ireland. I felt the latter froze. Biggest tossers Ronaldo and Arnautavic. See Ronaldos sour grapes whine http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36535204

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought they'd won the Euros the way they celebrated at the end.

It was unbelievable. We tried hard to win the game and Iceland didn't try anything.

This, in my opinion, shows a small mentality and they are not going to do anything in the competition.

Cristiano Ronaldo.

Thundercunt.

Indeed.

All just to deflect from his own shit performance though I reckon.

Cristiano Ronaldo.

Thunder$#@!.

Indeed.
A Portugese journalist was on last night talking about how ex-national team mates of CR
describe how he would come into the dressing room and ask how much they were all worth.
At that time he was worth £200 million and would love to tell them all this.

Indeed.
A Portugese journalist was on last night talking about how ex-national team mates of CR
describe how he would come into the dressing room and ask how much they were all worth.
At that time he was worth £200 million and would love to tell them all this.

Complete fuckwit. The asshole probably thinks he'll have his own God when he dies. Doesn't help, mind ya, when you have so many willing to kiss your arse after you've had a bout of the threepenny bits.

Saw this on twitter:-

"Ronaldo furious because he couldn't beat a pub side. Hope he goes home to his wife getting shagged by a puffin."

Bloody hell, Slutsky looking unhinged there.

Well taken Weiss. Kept his cool. Smashing pass as well.

Lovely goal for Slovakia. Think that's good for England too?

Half way to my both teams to score bet!

Come on Skrtel you thuggish prick, stick one in your own net or haul someone down for a penalty or something.

Lovely goal for Slovakia. Think that's good for England too?

Yeah, the only result we don't want here is a big Russian win because that could take getting top spot out of our hands.

Half way to my both teams to score bet!

Come on Skrtel you thuggish prick, stick one in your own net or haul someone down for a penalty or something.
Can't see Slovakia keeping a clean sheet so I'm sure you'll be fine!

Back