• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Official Euro 2016 Megathread

Just about to watch Spain v Czech Republic, able to watch all the 2 o'clock kick offs.

*smug*

<Heads to ITV player>

This is probably the only match I'll have to miss. Oh, Italy v Sweden on Friday too but otherwise that's not too bad.

It's the 5 o'clock kick offs that will kill me, have to listen to those on the Radio instead as I drive home, got the Spain game on the little screen now as I'm not too fussed about watching it properly.

I'm recording the Ireland game on TiVo - I'll be home for 6 so will start it from the beginning when I get back. By the time that's done, I'll be roughly an hour behind so less time to wait for the 8pm game. I'll do the same on Friday.

I do love always having football on.
Looks a decent contest so far in this one, no chance yet though.

I'm recording the Ireland game on TiVo - I'll be home for 6 so will start it from the beginning when I get back. By the time that's done, I'll be roughly an hour behind so less time to wait for the 8pm game. I'll do the same on Friday.

Make sure you mute all the notifications on your phone. BBC and Sky generally ping one through as soon as the full time whistle blows.

Spain knocking the ball around well as you would expect but this is possibly the most one paced midfield of all time. Kevin McDonald would have a go at beating these over 50 yards.

Make sure you mute all the notifications on your phone. BBC and Sky generally ping one through as soon as the full time whistle blows.

Spain knocking the ball around well as you would expect but this is possibly the most one paced midfield of all time. Kevin McDonald would have a go at beating these over 50 yards.

Yeah, I did that before our game on Saturday.

I'm in appointments from 1300-1600 on Thursday so won't even be a loud a radio on in the background.

Been almost constant Spain pressure for a while now. Scramble defence just about keeping them out for now.

Who cares how quick you are though when they play football like this. Will come up against tougher challenges of course but they are so good on the ball, and think Morata up front makes such a difference for them.

Impressed with Morata considering it's a completely different style of play to Juve's.

It makes them extremely one dimensional, it's good football but when you know that five of the front six couldn't run away from a milk float you can set up to at least restrict them and keep chances at a premium. Cech's hardly been overworked so far.

I like the look of Spain, surprising me a bit - I thought they wouldn't look too good.

ITV player is shite quality though, so I could be completely wrong.

Czechs won't get through 90 mins & get a result unless they pose some sort of a threat.

Though if they come forward too much then open up space with which Spain will hurt them - they have a dilemma then

(10,000 posts up - no idea how much time I have spent doing that)

Necid giving Dyzuba a run for his money in the absolute camel of a forward ranks. Rancid.

Necid giving Dyzuba a run for his money in the absolute camel of a forward ranks. Rancid.

Been a few already.

Seferovic
Sadiku
Dzyuba
Duris
Necid

Czechs won't get through 90 mins & get a result unless they pose some sort of a threat.

Though if they come forward too much then open up space with which Spain will hurt them - they have a dilemma then

(10,000 posts up - no idea how much time I have spent doing that)

Congratulations on reaching 10,000 posts. You are now part of an elite club...

Same issue that all of the 'small' teams have isn't it? They look like they're just lining up to defend and try and escape with a point, but the reality is that if they were to push players forward and 'have a go', they're likely to put slapped 3/4-0 in the first game.

Back