• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Official Euro 2016 Megathread

The two Czech centre backs (Sivoc + Hubnik) have been outstanding. All set up for a shitty header or tap in to go in for Spain in the last minute after getting this close, though.

Would love a draw. England are currently the only 'big' team to not register a win so it would be nice for Spain to drop points too.

The two Czech centre backs (Sivoc + Hubnik) have been outstanding. All set up for a $#@!ty header or tap in to go in for Spain in the last minute after getting this close, though.

Would love a draw. England are currently the only 'big' team to not register a win so it would be nice for Spain to drop points too.

Assist.

finally. defenders didn't step up, didn't check back. nice ball.

A bit of a get out of jail goal for the Spanish. They've looked good but better defences will contain this brand of football easier than the Czechs.

Great cross by Iniesta - who has been outstanding.

$#@! sake. Watching on ITV Player so clearly behind you. As per my previous comment then. All st up for a $#@!ty Spanish header - called it!

Soothsayer award heading your way!

They've deserved to win but I think Del Bosque's time has well and truly gone. Endless possession doesn't worry anyone now.

A bit of a get out of jail goal for the Spanish. They've looked good but better defences will contain this brand of football easier than the Czechs.

Better teams will come out more and leave gaps though which the Czechs have not done.

They've deserved to win but I think Del Bosque's time has well and truly gone. Endless possession doesn't worry anyone now.

The only time the Czech's caused problems is when they attacked at pace - would like to see how Spain cope with a side who can do that.

Darida gets a chance, but straight at De Gea - needed to catch that ALA Robson Kanu

I have no idea how Westwood isn't number one for Ireland. Randolph is a lower half Championship keeper.

I'd hate to watch Cahill + Smalling bumbling around trying to contain them! Spain would have a field of a day against our defence with the two full backs pushing so far forward.

Back