• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Official Euro 2016 Megathread

They're very poor, were fortunate to draw an equally stagnant Denmark in the playoffs. So many players 4-5 years minimum past their best.

Ireland have a real chance here, get a win on the board and three points might be all they need to go through.

Agreed, surely more of those under 21's that did well last summer could be in here. They have Zlatan but that's no good if you can't get the ball to him.

They have a massive chance, win here and as you say it might be enough but they could get something against Italy and Belgium. 4 points would surely be enough but they have to beat Sweden here.

Feeling quite tense here.
Not a great game, but we've played well and are definitely on top.
Must keep this up and score as I can't see Sweden failing to get Zlatan in at some point.

KJ will have been creaming himself over Jeff Hendrick's performance so far. Do Sweden have nobody fast up top that they could put on? I'd be looking to test Clark & O'Shea in behind at every opportunity.

KJ will have been creaming himself over Jeff Hendrick's performance so far. Do Sweden have nobody fast up top that they could put on? I'd be looking to test Clark & O'Shea in behind at every opportunity.

Not really, the reserve forwards are Kujovic who is a beanpole and Guidetti who is a fat fuck.

That Irish goal has been coming a while.

Great finish and a deserved goal for Ireland. Coleman did well but the defending is not the best.

Top stuff from Hoolahan, Ireland deservedly in front.

Looking rocky now. Randolph has no command of his box so the defence are too deep off set pieces.

Good goal from Ireland but both teams look vulnerable to balls in the box. Sweden get plenty of men in there when they do get forward so am expecting them to equalise before long.

Wish I could have got odds on McClean running the ball straight out of play inside five minutes of coming on.

Goal had been coming. Just don't think you can survive when centre halves are routinely having to head balls away three yards out. They don't have any trust in the keeper, reminds me of when Brad Jones played for Sheff Wed down here.

Back