• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Official Euro 2016 Megathread

Dear me can't say it has been coming since Ireland took the lead.

unfortunate. could the keeper have been better placed there?

This could be anybody's game now. Quite open and attacking from both teams which makes it a decent watch IMO.

I'm going for Sweden to nick it sometime in the last 10 mins as ROI push too hard for a goal.

unfortunate. could the keeper have been better placed there?

I'd want my keeper to be dealing with it for sure. Never going to save a shot from that range so he should be dealing with the problem at source.

Goal had been coming. Just don't think you can survive when centre halves are routinely having to head balls away three yards out. They don't have any trust in the keeper, reminds me of when Brad Jones played for Sheff Wed down here.

Deeper and deeper. To be fair Randolph has done OK today. Need to see the replay if he should've doing Better in the goal build up

he'd almost gone further than the post as well, never mind not taking the cross.

CMON ROBBIE!!

I dunno. It was Zlatan and he could have easily powered a near post shot which would have beaten the keeper if he had tried to be clever and come out to stop any cross.

I dunno. It was Zlatan and he could have easily powered a near post shot which would have beaten the keeper if he had tried to be clever and come out to stop any cross.

Maybe.

Zlatan should have had that chance as well. Lucky there.

That one got away from Ireland poor game management after going 1-0 up similar to England, thought Sweden were poor overall.

Missed opportunity you have to feel. Too easily overrun by a poor team after the goal, McCarthy is such an underwhelming player in an Ireland shirt.

Quite an enjoyable game despite the lack of quality from both sides.

You'd think both of them will be struggling for a qualifying spot after that if results go as expected.

Jeez is Hoolahan on a bet to try and get "errr" in an interview as many times as possible?

A draw was no good for either team given the group they are in. I expect neither of them to qualify now.

Italy are average but will have enough to beat either one of Ireland or Sweden. I think Ireland will come third with 2-3 points which might not be enough.

Italy are average but will have enough to beat either one of Ireland or Sweden. I think Ireland will come third with 2-3 points which might not be enough.

Belgium are good but top three in the world? Not for me

Back