• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Official Euro 2016 Megathread

Insigne on the bench for for the Italians, yet Giaccherini starts?

Forgot Hazard was playing, he must still think he's playing for Chelsea.

Pellè is quality if you give him the right service but hard to see where that's coming from with a narrow, cautious midfield three and Darmian at LWB.
He's looking their most likely to make something happen so far, Pelle that is, great awareness of what's around him when the ball comes in to him. Just needs the supporting cast to be a bit sharper and they might be able to build something from him.

Italy looking better than Belgium so far for me.

Still recovering from that commentating masterclass from Lawrenson earlier. Can't believe that moron gets paid for that inane nonsense. He's like Arthur Atkinson on dope.

They just said on the TV commentary that Hazard looks up for the game tonight...

They've got lower expectations than me then because for a player of his quality who should be looking to light this tournament up he's done very little. In saying that Belgium look disjointed.

Still recovering from that commentating masterclass from Lawrenson earlier. Can't believe that moron gets paid for that inane nonsense. He's like Arthur Atkinson on dope.

They must have focus groups for this kind of thing, who exactly is Mark Lawrenson's fanbase? Because I can't see the Venn diagram between "football fans" and "fans of camp innuendo and incredibly weak jokes" having that great an overlap.

They must have focus groups for this kind of thing, who exactly is Mark Lawrenson's fanbase? Because I can't see the Venn diagram between "football fans" and "fans of camp innuendo and incredibly weak jokes" having that great an overlap.

I quite like him, i know he's a complete bellend but he's that much of a bellend that he's funny.

Ck2pdCCXEAAnsXV.jpg

Good old, Marouane.

I can't understand why Sky employ the likes of Merson, Redknapp, Holloway, etc. Never mind the likes of Wright and Lawrenson on the BBC. They all spout drivel and don't offer any real insight.

But yes Lawro is the absolute worst.

Thats how you are used seeing him

I'm not a huge fan of Pearce either but the worse thing about him is he actively encourages Uncle Knobhead all the bloody time.

I would genuinely prefer Hoddle or Townsend to that insufferable prat.

Italy deserved that have been controlling it for the past 10 minutes.

Wonderful pass from Bonucci. Now I know why Giaccherini is playing instead of Insigne excellent finish.

The pass, touch and finish are all first class.

Best ball playing defender in the world. Sublime.

Cracking touch and finish to be fair to him too after I slagged him off.

Back