• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Official Euro 2016 Megathread

Been a few already.

Seferovic
Sadiku
Dzyuba
Duris
Necid
I'll give Seferovic and Sadiku a bit of slack for at least getting in some decent positions.

The others have all been woeful in every department. That cross field ball from Necid FFS!

Being in a school we couldn't really $#@! the timetable around to allow for it. Lessons finish at 3pm so they're showing the second half in the hall for all the staff.

Got an email on Friday from my line manager saying she'd booked a meeting in with me and the head for Thursday, 3pm.... :facepalm:

Time to engage my uber-tactful brain to compose a reply.

Women line managers eh? Equality is a real pain. I blame the EU (joke)

The reply should start with you can fuck right off

Same issue that all of the 'small' teams have isn't it? They look like they're just lining up to defend and try and escape with a point, but the reality is that if they were to push players forward and 'have a go', they're likely to put slapped 3/4-0 in the first game.

Agreed - hence they have a dilemma

Purely defending & attempting to hold out for a 0 - 0 is a risky venture as NI found yesterday (probably should have asked Kenny how we found it so easy to do that last year)

Disappointed by Morata, looked lost playing upfront on his own and looked nervous on the ball around the box.

Czech's posing a bit more of a threat now - probably need to seize the moment & get something out of this period

ooh, Czechs unlucky. have come into it now. great defending from Fabregas

Women line managers eh? Equality is a real pain. I blame the EU (joke)

The reply should start with you can fuck right off

Hmm, or I could live in the 21st century....

BTW, did anyone else do the BBC predictor thing, and is there a TWF league for it?

if spain had a gerd muller or greavsie, they'd be lethal. just had 10 mins of constant pressure with no SOTs.

Stop trying to walk the ball into the net!

The whole Spanish team bar De Gea now on the edge of the Czech penalty area (and wouldn't be surprised to see him join in soon)

Sorry, I just don't find #everydaysexism particularly funny.

Meeting rearranged anyway :D

You've never watched loose women then. Don't go opening any doors for ladies or giving up your seat on the train as that too is #everydaysexism. Adults in general need to lighten up a bit. The world is far to serious enough without a little smile. Still back to this 0 0 shitfest

Back