• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Official Euro 2016 Megathread

Quite impressed with Ukraine after that, they should have at least one goal from all of that. Germany are lucky to have Neuer and Boateng.

Ukraine have looked a decent side, and have certainly caused problems for the Germans. But I cannot help but think that Germany have another gear to go into if necessary.

Pearce and Murphy have waxed lyrical about Kroos and he has been majestic at times on the ball but he does nothing at all defensively. In this shape it leaves Germany way too wide open as Khedira doesn't just sit either.

The Germans back on top after that shaky spell before half time.

Schurlle? You can't be serious...

Nothing second half, Ukraine offered pretty much nothing as an attacking threat. Well except for the last minute and a half anyway.

That's a very good goal, from the cut out to the Ozil pass and finish made to look easy by Schweinsteiger.

Easy in the end for Germany, Ukraine crap in the second half.

Dissapointed with that second half - Ukraine produced very little & Germany did enough

a typical Ozil break, great cross and stunning finish for the second.

At this point we shall gloss over me picking Micah Richards and Jack Rodwell. Mind you they have themselves to blame for going backwards from a very low base in 2014.

I called Sturridge out for what he is though!

You talk some Toilet mate.

It's a clean hit from less than 18 yards. He is moving across his goal as he's not exactly gonna carry on standing on his near post when the player is moving across goal. As he's going the other way, sees it late and it's hit well enough it's impossible to get down.

May be harsh. But if you get fingers to it as a keeper you think you should stop it. He got fingers to it so I reckon he will feel he stops that 7/10. I said he took one step too many. He was in the centre of the goal when the shot is struck from the right side ( just.) Not really toilet mate. Just a difference of opinion. I said I may be being a little harsh. If I had got fingers to it I would have felt I should have saved it. Slow mo picture shows a hand but it doesnt divert the ball.hand to it.jpg

Not Euro related, but Brazil have been eliminated in the group stages of the Copa America Centenario.

I had Chambers at right back who had just got in the Southampton side ahead of Clyne. It goes to show how a bad move can totally stall your career.

Back