• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Official Euro 2016 Megathread

Yep. Simple stuff when it came. Good pass decent shot. Maybe the keeper could have done better

You get the impression that a successful tournament for Northern Ireland would have been three games, three draws, three points.

If NI push out they will get demolished. They remind me of the 2012 Republic side.

Gerry Armstrong - having slagged it as "a bad and late challenge by Milik and totally unnecessary" are you going to admit you are wrong and say - "actually he pulled out and was nowhere near the Irish player"?

No? Of course not

Gerry Armstrong - having slagged it as "a bad and late challenge by Milik and totally unnecessary" are you going to admit you are wrong and say - "actually he pulled out and was nowhere near the Irish player"?

No? Of course not

I was waiting for it too. The commentator could have said something as well.

I like the look of Kapustka for Poland, will certainly be interest in him after this tournament.

I like the look of Kapustka for Poland, will certainly be interest in him after this tournament.

I'd just googled him to find out a bit more about him because thought he looked pretty tidy, apparently usually plays more centrally at club level for Cracowia, already over 50 appearances at 19 too so perhaps getting to a point where he might be ready for a bigger challenge.

awful free kick there. brunt is a big miss for them.

First half of the first game was dull. Second half was pretty good. That was shit. Due to a team setting up to make it shit.

The first was ok, but like this one there was only one real side likely to win.

The early game wasn't bad, Croatia at least played some decent stuff in it, this one was pretty poor though as Northern Ireland set up as though Jackett was in charge and Poland just kept things ticking over waiting for a chance to appear.

Hopefully the Germany game will get things back on track, they've definitely got it in them to put on a performance and Ukraine's strongest players are in exactly the right position to try and take advantage of a potential weakness down the flanks, could make things entertaining.

I'd just googled him to find out a bit more about him because thought he looked pretty tidy, apparently usually plays more centrally at club level for Cracowia, already over 50 appearances at 19 too so perhaps getting to a point where he might be ready for a bigger challenge.

Yeah did exactly the same thing in the first half, he's definitely got something about him and will be off somewhere after this tournament.

Back