• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

Good news with the season just a month away. The old ATN subreddit somehow managed to get hold of it this morning which kinda stole their thunder somewhat.

Darnold will play. The Vikings are still rebuilding, not got a chance to compete for the Superbowl this year anyway..

Shame, I know it's pre season but McCarthys first outing looked encouraging.

Darnold was going to start anyway I’m pretty sure but I’m assuming the plan was to get McCarthy in at some point through the season depending on performances.

Darnold’s okay. Probably fine for a rebuild year and I’m not sure how McCarthy will translate to the NFL level anyway.

Really looking forward to this season still following the packers the mrs is well into it now as well and has chosen the cowboys, bit hooked after watching the Netflix documentary

Really looking forward to this season still following the packers the mrs is well into it now as well and has chosen the cowboys, bit hooked after watching the Netflix documentary
Quarterback or receiver?

I thought receiver was a bit vanilla. Nobody really stood out as interesting apart from Kittle and St.Brown's dad at opposite ends of the spectrum.

I agree pressure QB are under is immense sounds corny but the players seem a bit more genuine I know the cameras on them but a lot less arrogant

I thought receiver was a bit vanilla. Nobody really stood out as interesting apart from Kittle and St.Brown's dad at opposite ends of the spectrum.
I'm watching it at the moment. Not sure about vanilla but it lacks any great interest.

Which is a real shame as I'm sure the characters are there.

I'm watching it at the moment. Not sure about vanilla but it lacks any great interest.

Which is a real shame as I'm sure the characters are there.
Perhaps sanitised is a better word. For example there's credible reporting that Adams was properly losing his shit when McDermott was HC, calling him out for being useless and saying he wanted out, none of that was shown or more than mildly hinted at.

Back